I sent him a cute text and he ignored it.

Me and my ex are sort of getting back together (he thinks we're dating again) and on Thursday we had an amazing time together and he was extremely sweet - he wasn't faking it either. I sent him "I'm happy Thursday happened :)" And he never said anything back. What the hell? Should I just ask him about it in person when I see him Tuesday or should I text him again and ask him what's up?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• hi hun, I know how you feel, I've texted a guy cause I thought he was interested in me, we were friends too, and he never replied. I even texted a 2nd time the next day told him if he was getting my messages or if everything was okay?, still no reply. it was so insulting and I never felt more rejected in my life. even worse when we saw each other in person he was on his phone texting calling others in front of me, straight out ignored me. I thought we were the least- friends. I didn't know texting was such a crime. even if he wasn't interested, we talked all the time in person and had good talks, you would think they would at least continue the friendship. I got over it and ignored him until I didn't have to see him ever again, and he kept trying to say hi and small talk to me, he was like why are you ignoring me? even not being together, I could tell he was a manipulative mind controlling jerk.

so lesson here is, that sometimes its a blessing in disguise. you don't wanna be with smeone like that. a good boyfriend would never treat his girl like that.

forget this douche and move on. if he tries to come back, be affirmative and tell him its not going to work out and you wish him all the best. you have to put your foot down and not give into these jerks.

• I agree with you cause if a girl is acting like that then ill do one. I haven't got time for people like that. But I think sometimes in situations you need to stop texting or talking to someone especially if the person isn't over it. Some people take being friendly as I'm back in there even that isn't true. Hope that makes sense. And if I'm honest we all make a big deal out of texting esp if someone doesn't texted back. A true indication of how someone sees you is how they are with you in person.