Would you believe an anonymous message saying your SO was cheating?

If you received an anonymous email or Facebook message saying your SO was cheating, and it had the name/place of work of the person, would you become suspicious or immediately delete?

Would you try to contact the person or would you confront your SO?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• My significant other may deny it if I ask.

I would message this person back asking for proof and to reveal themselves.

I would keep my eyes open for signs that my significant other is cheating.

You can't really know for sure unless you have proof or reason to believe.

People lie all of the time.

I would just become more aware in our relationship.

But not throw accusations out unless I saw something that shows that he definitely is.

• What if they could provide texts?

• I would read them and then confront significant other.

But changes are he may deny them.

Are they photo copied texts? That would be more solid than computerized (which could have been altered).