My guy friend spooned me when he thought I was asleep, why?

I have a good guy friend, but recently we had to say goodbye. We already live in different cities so see each other rarely, but I am moving so we will be separated by an ocean. So, on the last day we hung out together, he said he would share the motel room with me to spend as much time together as we could. We have never travelled together or slept in the same room, let alone the same bed before, and he has never made any move on me in the past. He always asks about my love life and what kind of men I am interested in...but we are friends, so I never thought anything of it.

And then, while I was half asleep, I felt him move across the bed and spoon me. He only did it for a short while, and then it was like he thought, "what am I doing?" and moved back to the other side of the bed.

But now I am still left with the question. What was he doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he probably has romantic interest in you. Either that or he's just a really, really close friend. Regardless, he clearly did it because he's going to miss you, and wanted to remember what you feel like. If you have any sort of romantic interest in him, you might want to tell him how you feel before it's too late. If not, I guess it's better to just move.

What Guys Said 1

• "It's do or die!" ... ... ... "I choose to die."

Ah yes, love never expressed.

What Girls Said 2

• if you like him you shouldve pulled him back over. then you couldve had that experience before the end.

if you don't like him then why do you care what he was doing.

he was doing what felt right. then it felt wrong.

• let me let you in on a little secret. every guy friend you have ever had has secretly wanted to have sex with you, or has at least been sexually attracted to you. guys aren't really friends with girls, they only remain "friends" with you for the opportunity of sex. why do you think guys complain about being in the friend zone so much? because no guy wants to be friends with a girl. if you are at least a little attractive and not related to him he only wants to have sex with you.

• this is not true. they may want to f*** them but they arealso friends with them.

women and men have friendships. because they get along. those are your friends. people you get along with. whether you also want to fuk them doesn't change the fact you like them as a friend.

• Friend zone means the guy wants to date but the girl has no interest. Guys and girls can be friends. I'm friends with many couples and I have no intention of trying to hook up with the girl.