Girls, on average, how long do you pee for and how long do you wait before you use the washroom?

I'm just asking because when my ex would pee, she'd start to go and would pee for maybe 15 - 20 seconds every time. My current girlfriend when she pees, it sounds like it just dribbles out (doesn't sound like much comes out) for maybe 5-10 seconds. They both would use the wash room about the same amount of time after drinking something (30 or so minutes I'd guess).

So, when you pee, how long does it usually take for the stream to start and finish? And how long do usually wait from when you drink something to when you go pee? (Do you hold it for a little while? Or do you go when you feel a slight urge)

• I go to the washroom right when I feel a slight urge to go
  • I wait a little while (maybe a few minutes), and then I go
  • I wait a while until it starts to hurt, or until I start squirming, then I go
    Vote C
  • It depends where I'm at (explain in a comment?)
    Vote D

56

Most Helpful Girl

• What I found out after numerous friends have said I sound like I only "tinkle" when I go, I found out that it makes a difference where we sit on the toilet.

I don't sit all the way back, I'm small so my butt doesn't need to go ALL the way to the back (or even the middle) of the seat. I don't know why I do that but because of this, you can't hear my urine hit the water since it goes on inside of the bowl. When a girl sits further back, her stream is going straight into the water, making more sound, making it SOUND like she's peeing way more. Think of when guys stand up and their stream goes directly into the water, it makes more sound right?

Anyway, I'm giving waaay too much info and feeling like a creep. So to sum it up, they're probably peeing the same amount but aren't sitting in the same place on the bowl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE