Girls, on average, how long do you pee for and how long do you wait before you use the washroom?

I'm just asking because when my ex would pee, she'd start to go and would pee for maybe 15 - 20 seconds every time. My current girlfriend when she pees, it sounds like it just dribbles out (doesn't sound like much comes out) for maybe 5-10 seconds. They both would use the wash room about the same amount of time after drinking something (30 or so minutes I'd guess).

So, when you pee, how long does it usually take for the stream to start and finish? And how long do usually wait from when you drink something to when you go pee? (Do you hold it for a little while? Or do you go when you feel a slight urge)

• I go to the washroom right when I feel a slight urge to go
    Vote A
  • I wait a little while (maybe a few minutes), and then I go
    Vote B
  • I wait a while until it starts to hurt, or until I start squirming, then I go
    Vote C
  • It depends where I'm at (explain in a comment?)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What I found out after numerous friends have said I sound like I only "tinkle" when I go, I found out that it makes a difference where we sit on the toilet.

I don't sit all the way back, I'm small so my butt doesn't need to go ALL the way to the back (or even the middle) of the seat. I don't know why I do that but because of this, you can't hear my urine hit the water since it goes on inside of the bowl. When a girl sits further back, her stream is going straight into the water, making more sound, making it SOUND like she's peeing way more. Think of when guys stand up and their stream goes directly into the water, it makes more sound right?

Anyway, I'm giving waaay too much info and feeling like a creep. So to sum it up, they're probably peeing the same amount but aren't sitting in the same place on the bowl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• for me I try to go as soon as I have the urge, I am prone to bladder infections so I do my best to void my bladder when I can. At time I hold it in, mostly if someone is in the washroom, the bathroom does not meet my sanitary standards or I am driving. Durations varies from time to time and how full my bladder is, nothing over average hardly. I am very happy this isn't some type of pee fetish because I really don't get that whole thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how bad I have to go. If I don't have to go bad 30 seconds or less probably if I have to go badly maybe a minute or so? lol And if I'm at home or at friends/families house I just go when I have to(maybe waiting a few minutes or so depending on what were doing). If I'm out I sometimes/usually hold it unless I REALLY have to go. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like peeing out in public. A lot of the time I get home from work bursting to go, and I pee hard sometimes for well over a minute

0|0
    0|0
  • I DRINK A LOT OF WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY SO I PEE FOR A STRAIGHT MINUTE. lol sorry bout the caps

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• That's funny about the 15-20 seconds. When my girl pee I swear you would think this girl drank a 12 pack every time she goes to the bathroom. I tell her I get dehydrated just listening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take the orange juice out of the refrigerator and pee in it. On Saturdays we invite friends for brunch and I make em Mamosas.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahha. "you got guts asking that seriously without going anonymous" is what I would say if you didn't go anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wtf?

3|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your ex drank more.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares? lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes