My ex boyfriend moved away to another country and now he won't talk to me.

Help...

I dated a boy here after he tried getting me to date him. I ended up falling in love with him and that's when everything went terribly. We started getting in to fights because I would get jealous or because his jokes were too cruel. I love him to death but I can't stop myself from feeling bad about things. He found out one day he had to move back to his country and I felt horrible and irritable every day as did he. I always tried to keep my anger at bay for him but we finally had another argument that made him stop seeing me frequently. He decided that he would fix himself and focus on school. He told me b maybe him and his ex from that country are meant to be. But that was 5 years ago and they were in 8th grade/Freshman in HS... However soon after, we ended up meeting again, for a final goodbye, and then we ended up going back to my place and kissing which then led to sex. We hugged goodbye and I gave him a letter saying I would wait for him then that night he ignored my message about me apologizing for everything. He read it (the messenger lets you know) but didn't respond. Then I just stopped talking to him. Three days later, he texts me that he really wants to see me before he goes home. But I didn't respond. Then shortly after I message him saying I will see him the morning he leaves. So I saw him that morning and he introduced me to his family then I left and he texted me that his family loved me and that maybe one day when we fix ourselves we can have a good family.

We kept in contact a few days on Facebook once he moved but then out of nowhere he BLOCKED me from Facebook, Skype, Snapchat, etc etc! No reasoning.

:( It's been 2 months now since he's blocked me and 3 months since he's left... I don't know what he is doing. Help.

74

Most Helpful Guy

• He's no doubt back with his ex, as he hinted to you. Live and learn...you didn't invest a lot of time with him, so it should not be hard to move on. sorry you had to learn the hard way..he's basically a playboy.

• Nope, I hear he is single.