Why would my exbf say 'i hope you find happiness' ?

what does it mean when a guy says this?

I could care less about him. I believe he just wants to look good after he sucked so bad when he WAS my boyfriend. now that things are over and done, he also says it will take a while for him to move on.

I just said he should 'f*ck off'

because if he isn't my boyfriend, I don't care about his existence. I ended things because of his incapabilities as a man.

please enlighten me...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, when someone say's "I hope you find happiness". They mean

just that, they're wishing you well in life and love.

And, I have to wonder what envokes such angry from a woman. That one would

say "if he's not my boyfriend, I don't care about his existence". Really, you don't care about him

at all? And, I saw you said "I hope he gets hit by car" So, what happens if he really

did get hit by a car and dies? You wouldn't be sad? I'm not being mean, I'm just

curious what this guy did that was so horrible, that you wish for him to get hit by

a car. Angry like that, has to come from somewhere.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • um his friends came in threatening my life...and he didn't stand up for me. is that enough context, to help you ... but thanks for the judgement

• It wasn't judgement, I was just curious. I'm sorry that happen to you, I hope things are better for you now.