Ex "snapchatted" me a picture of him and his new girlfriend?

I haven't talked to my ex in four months since our failed attempt at being friends after we ended things and a few weeks ago he sent me a random snapchat of him and a girl.

Through her social media I know its a new girlfriend. I didn't respond because it seemed pointless.

Two days later he sent me another one, completely random of an animal.

He was my best friend and I've never been so close to a guy before. I know I was one of the most important people in his life and at one time he thought I was the whole package and that he's never connected with someone or been able to share as much personal stuff with anyone before as he did with me, including his ex girlfriend of 4 years. The loss of friendship was hard but overall I'm at a good place and if he's happy so am I.

He seemed nonchalant about our friendship ending and that he "knew it wasn't possible for things to go back to normal," so I just don't understand what that whole thing was?
  • he misses you and is rebounding
  • he's trying to move on and can be friends now
  • other?
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe he misses you but I dont nessarly think he's rebounding. Maybe he's just wondering if you still care cux its drivig him crazy thinking that maybe you moved on. Dont give him that satisfaction. Make him wonder, if he really cared about you he wouldn't be with a new girl and he would try harder