My boyfriend doesn't trust me because he cheated on me...?

You read that right. My boyfriend doesn't trust ME because HE cheated on me. I just can't wrap my head around this, so I was hoping maybe someone could help me understand what is going on here.

My boyfriend is incredibly jealous and possessive. He's always questioning me and what I'm doing. He won't let me have guy friends, he won't let me hang out with friends or go to parties, and he's constantly checking my phone and social media accounts. He has cheated and lied a lot in the past, so he's says he's paranoid that I'll cheat on him to get back at him.

I have never told a single lie to this man, nor have I ever cheated, flirted, or acted in any way inappropriately with another person. But he will not give me any privacy and is really suffocating me. I don't understand why I should be the one being questioned all the time for HIS mistakes. Why does he do this?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• its quite a common thing to happen, he doesn't trust you because he thinks if he can do all the sneaking about behind your back so easily and cheat on you then you could easily be doing the same to him and he think you might revenge cheat too.

dont stay with him he is a complete loser, you deserve better than to be cheated on time and time again and not trusted for being faithful