1. She is secure with herself. She knows what she is, and what she is not.
2. She is okay with a confident male partner, since she is confident as well.
3. Her decision to date is based on pure desire, not need.
4. She will be direct and not cause unnecessary drama or stress by being vague. She will explain what she likes or dislikes.
5. She will be dating very often/rarely single because she can go after who she wants and voice her interest to crushes, rather than wondering why he doesn't pick up on her "obvious" signals despite the glances and however many times she clicked on his profile. (I've doled out that nugget of insight countless times on Gag..)
6. She will be more motivated. This goes for career pursuits, relationships, intimacy, fitness, etc.
7. She is used to being chased. And for dominant guys this works out very, very well.
8. She will of course still have weaknesses. But will likely explain them more, as she is more self-aware.
9. She will initiate intimacy, conversations, kissing, etc.
10. She will make her own decisions.
11. She'll often need her "alone" time, just as a confident man needs his "alone" time.
12. She will be less likely to gossip or be passive-aggressive about exes, other women, etc.
13. She lives life to the fullest.
14. She is herself.
15. She will likely have her shit together.
16. She will be more independent.
17. She embraces new experiences and tries new things.
18. She pursues her dreams. And will want to do so with her partner.
19. She is assertive. (Again for emphasis).
20. She will be more likely to have an industrious career.
21. She will be more likely to become an amazing mother and wife.
22. She will make goals and strive to achieve them.
23. She is positive and her confidence is contagious, she'll help others be confident and will motivate others.
24. She is irresistible and irreplaceable because she is so rare.