Why I Will Never Commit

Anonymous

Why I Will Never Commit

1. I love my freedom

First and foremost I love that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I choose. I don't have to worry about boundaries or even question whether I am doing anything wrong in terms of cheating. If I feel like going out or seeing the world and traveling to my heart's content- I won't hurt anyone's feelings. So I love to live for myself and make myself happy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Why I Will Never Commit

2. Dating lots of men is awesome

Variety is so much fun! There is nothing more interesting to me than meeting new people, having great adventures and experiencing sex with different males. The thrill of all the different personalities, and gestures are fascinating to me.

Why I Will Never Commit

3. Why would I settle?

I see so many of my friends fighting in relationships, being tied down to someone they are not sure about, and overall just dreading being with someone that may or may not make them happy. Why should I settle? I need to see what I want, and meet as many people as I can in order to ascertain exactly what I seek.

Why I Will Never Commit
Why I Will Never Commit
3
2

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    As feminism-infused women lay waste to modern civilization by destroying men and families, it is becoming more important than ever for the awakened men to filter out these toxic women from their lives. While much is said about the intricacies of female nature and women’s ability to toy with man’s passions, there is a faster and more efficient method to detect red flags out of women: through their body characteristics. You see, unlike words that can be easily manipulated, it is far more difficult to hide one’s true nature expressed in the face and elsewhere. A woman’s personality tend to be expressed through her body more than she realizes. While the following characteristics may seem obvious when pointed out, it may be much harder to recognize them when you’re actually interacting with women. And once you do discover them next time, know that it’s not enough to simply refuse having a relationship with these women; if possible, you must avoid them completely lest their toxic negativity poisons you.
    1. Fish Mouth. Women with fish mouth always have some serious attitude problems. They have chip on their shoulders and they’re looking for ways to stir conflict non-stop. If you’re ever wondering how they even developed those mouths, it’s the result of their constant snarking and bitching. Not surprisingly, many feminists and SJW’s (including some men) bear this tell-tale sign on their faces.
    2. Abnormal Body Modifications. Dyed hair, butchered hair, tattoos like a gang member, piercings and rings like a pirate, and other freakish ways to attention-whore are all huge red flags. I wouldn’t even treat a man who turns his body into a post-modern art seriously, so why should you with women?
    3. The Thousand Cock Stare
    thousand. The thousand cock stare is hard to describe in words: you either recognize it or you don’t. I think the best way to describe it would be as a vapid lifelessness of a woman who’s trying her best to hide her slut past and post-wall desperation. It’s not surprising that they often resemble a recovering addict—which they are, in some ways. They also tend to look older than their real age as excessive alcohol and cocks destroyed their youth. I knew one gorgeous girl, who was the closest thing to a 10 I’ve seen in my life, hit the wall with visible TCS by the time she reached 24.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

4. Crazy eyes are so glaringly obvious that I’m surprised there are men who still marry these women. If the eyes are the window to the human soul, you can tell that these women are deranged and unstable. Having a relationship with a crazy eyed woman is as dangerous as carrying a box of nitroglycerine on a shopping cart that only has three wheels.
      5. Too Much Makeup. I’ve never found girls who are afraid to show their natural face attractive, and for a good reason. Women who cover their face with makeup are not only hiding their ugly faces but also their ugly personalities as well. I have yet to meet a decent woman who constantly wears thick makeup (even when swimming). On the other hand, I generally find that the less makeup a woman puts on, the more pleasant her personality and attitude is.
      6. No Smile Or Fake Smile.“Could you be so nice as to do me a favor you would never do if I didn’t have a vagina?”...

• Anonymous

6. No Smile Or Fake Smile.“Could you be so nice as to do me a favor you would never do if I didn’t have a vagina?”
      The reason why men tell women to smile more and why feminists go berserk in response is because a smile can tell you a lot about a woman. I get the impression that North American women stopped smiling at a collective level to put up a bitch shield against the hordes of thirsty males.
      On the flip side, I notice that more and more women are using fake smiles to tease their beta-orbiters into currying favors. For the desperate simps, even the slightest female approval is the closest thing to a sex they’ll ever experience, which is why they’ll always be ready to jump any amount of hoops in order to earn it—and the women know this. One girl (who was much younger than I) tried to turn me into her servant by telling me to fetch something for her.

• Anonymous

... You should have seen just how fast her fake smile disappeared when I told her “no.”
      7. Middle Finger. Idon’t know where girls started getting the idea that it’s hip to be crass, but the phenomenon is epidemic now. I’ve even seen one teenage girl give the finger to her father as a joke (the cuck just laughed it off). There’s no reason for a woman, even as a joke, to be using the finger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Adigelunar
    good post
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • LiveFreeorDieHard
    Sounds awesome.
  • MissSakura
    excellent
  • Anonymous
    you sound weak
    • She sounds strong as a tank

• Anonymous

@sweetshyguy

no she sounds weak read what she wrote
      all of that sounds like weakness