Mr. Wrong? You’re Making a HUGE Mistake!

Ladies, wasting your time on a guy that isn’t right for you, will impact you more than you know

Time is something you can never get back

Let’s be honest here, when you were 18 you will only be 18 once. You can’t be 18 at 37 (although mentally people take time to grow up). Time is something that you give/spend/waste etc but can never get back. Therefore, in my mind time should be spent wisely doing things you love/enjoy and not wastefully. If you want to give up your years on a guy knowing that it won’t lead to anything- that’s your choice. Invest your time in something worth investing.

Emotional effects

Now you might enjoy having sex with the wrong guy, and it might be fun… but if you’re going in with the intentions of something more than just a fling- in the end you’ll end up hurt. This means days/weeks etc of moping around and being sad. It will take an emotional toll on you. The longer you date this guy, the more it will hurt once it is over. As you know when relationships end, one starts to question their appearance, personality, etc.

Passing on Mr. Right while with Mr. Wrong

A guy that is actually compatible with you, and could potentially be a long term mate for you may walk out the door, seeing as you’re already dating someone (AKA Mr. Wrong). There are many candidates that appear in your life that could make you happy, does it make sense to spend time with someone that is not worthy?

616

Most Helpful Guy

• These are things that most females do not come to realise until they are about 30, when their looks begin to fade, their sexual market value begins to fall and they have an epiphany of the bleeding obvious. . . that the 'fun' and 'exciting' bad boys she spent her teens and 20s fucking were losers and/or sociopaths who did not have a future past minimum wage and welfare housing.
    The good men, who were of no interest, have in the main moved on.
    By 35 these women stand up, look around the swamp, and ask the question "where did all the good men go".
    The answer is that the woman who asks that question, and millions just like her, spent their teens and 20s Friend Zoning, rejecting, ridiculing and running off the good men.
    A smart young woman would spend her years of greatest sexual market value sorting through men as potential husbands, not sources of ''fun' nights out at the nightclub.
    She would pick a man who was good genetic material, had a job/career/business that had a promising future and who was looking for that one special girl to love. . . not just somewhere to drain his sperm.
    Believe it or not, ladies, a hell of a lot of young men want one special girl to love and hold close, but they are afraid to tell you that because experience has taught them that if they so much as hint at this the girl will run for the exit.
    Young women should listen to the wisdom of older women, such as Princeton graduate Susan Patton, who advised young women to make use of their college years to find a husband among the pool of quality young men who surrounded them.
    See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2biZpmJvk5I

• Well written and straight to the point !

• This is SO right on.

• @mostwomenshouldstfu
      There is not a lot of cognitive process going on for you, is there?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not easy making right decisions in the teens and 20s especially if a girl grows up in an abusive household. There is no role model, no self esteem and rampant depression going on in a girl. What good guy with a good career goes for the shy, depressed loner girl? She may only relate to other male victims of abuse. Its so easy to tell women they've wasted their prime years like it's all their fault, blaming them for having sex with the first asshole guys who pay attention to them. For all you women who've been through a lot and are single, I love you and be strong. There is hope, never let anyone here tell you your youth was a waste.

• This is one of the best answers I have heard, I was in fact one of those teens. Thanks for helping me to realise.

• Agree we young most young girls if they have a good upbringing don't know how to handle a asshat or a abusive situation so its hard. Besides school or our parents a lot of people don't tell us what's a healthy relationship and what's ok to accept or not to accept. It really confusing and difficult trying to tell if a relationship is right for you once you start dating.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• Yep, pretty good.
    Quit chasing Chad Thundercock and pick a compatible guy with like interests, motivation, and long term goals. It helps if he's successful in school and career as well.
    I'm guessing you're pretty young yet, but also a pretty smart cookie. :)

• Well... you could also say, that they have asked for it, no? I know it's a dickish response but guys are also fault if they date a gold digger, who looked on the outside like some money hungry gold digger.

I do approve of your message!

• Great post. So on point. Too many women are looking for the man of their dreams as opposed to a man to build their dreams with...

• Some people tend to follow the principle of, "Ready, FIRE! Aim." Instead of "Ready, aim, FIRE!"

Some men do it too.

• Too generalized. Your options at 22 aren't the same as at 37. Why pretend otherwise?

• That's boring though. Common sense is boring. It's puritan and square. Who would want someone who works hard? Screw that. Tear society down.

• Passing on Mr. Right while with Mr. Wrong that and being with Mr. Right but tossing him aside thinking you can do better seem to be women's two greatest problems when it comes to relationships.

Either you think you can do better or your already with someone who is bad for you but you can't see it and someone actually good and right ends up passing you by.

But I also think that this could be solved if women realized sooner that like eggs and milk you do have an expiration date. In regards to looks and having kids especially the latter I think if more women realized this earlier on in life and see how important it is. Then they might get more serious early on and look for a better partner they can build a life with instead of being with whatever crazy and attractive guy they see, sewing their wild oats and whatnot.

• So you're saying they need to dump that poor zero and get a rich hero?

• The first guy is such a slayer nohomo

• it hurts us, too.

• Yea well. *Shrug*

• I agree fully, and the same goes to the guys.

• As a black sheep myself I think you have to understand it's not easy being a guy either and we do things in life that we do regret. I drink and smoke cigarettes and pot which is bad. My family calls me James dean as I look a little like him and I loves cars and I think that are amazing and fun. As a guy I can tell you that sometimes a rebel can love a girl so much it hurts and Mr right that dresses in nice cloths and acts like your white night is most likely trying to get into your pants and talks behind your back. I'd change in a day for a girl I love and I've seen how cheating can make a person complete lose it and I'd never be able to cheat and I'm no angel. my advice is to get him along and be honest and see if he wants to hold you and talk, or screw you and leave.

• Nice guy s man who has rejected the societal notion of masculinity and chosen to define himself from the inside out instead, realising that traits such as empathy and nuturing are not actually limited to the female of the species, and nor are aggression and assertiveness limited to the male.
    Despite this newfound revelation, however, there is still a strong genetic predisposition for humans to continuously behave as if we were animals seeking out the alpha male with those genes most suited for surviving in a hostile environment.
    Often times, the average woman, whom society encourages to indulge in her weaknesses and surpress her strengths, is a self-loathing masochist who may appreciate the nice guy's friendship and understanding, but feels no attraction toward him because his insecurities remind her of why she hates herself. Therefore, she almost always seeks the dominant, aggressive, unempathic male with whom she can vicariously live to make up for her weaknesses. Of course, this inidividual, commonly known as a jerk, is also usually an egotistical, disloyal, and shallow person for whom societal dictates of masculinity will force him to disregard his mate's feelings and treat her as if she were beneath him.
    Feeling emotionally unsatisfied, the female will then turn to her nice guy friend, whom she has long since castrated, for comfort, and complain to him about how men suck, except for him, and that he deserves a good girlfriend eventually except that it is never her or any other woman he might encounter.
    "I'm a Nice Guy? Fuck You!"

• Your like saying, "Oh this greasy, cheesy, yummy pizza is so bad for you. Don't you go eat it now... Mmmmmmm the smell is intoxicating. Even as I eat it... Yummmmm... I can taste how bad it is... Eat broccoli instead".

• Good analogy but I like one that involves swallowing semen much better

What Girls Said 5

• well no one knows if a person is absolutely the wrong one without experience. you have to make mistakes in life so you can learn. people will leave relationships when they are ready. i not think my takes make a bit of difference there.

• I only give a guy a few months, like 6 month if he doesn't try to give me the girlfriend title then I'm gone or if there red flags in the first 6 months of the relationship I'm out.

• How do you know if someone is better for you than someone else?

• yeah time is important

• mr wrongs find mrs bimbos in their teens and early 20s. if they didn't find them they wouldn't have the chance to be mr wrongs.

• Assuming what?

• smooth as fuck

• @ouchthathurt dumb as fuck.