This goes for both men and women, if you're gonna play games or string someone along, I will cut you off right then and there. Nothing is more disrespectful than someone wasting your time when you have honest and serious intentions for a potential relationship. So here is my personal experience.
When I meet a man and things are going well, if he starts to portray the following; I say BYE BYE
- hot and cold texting/calling/seeing....... 1 week he is there, and the next he has disappeared
- you are constantly paying for him...... it's not even 50/50 when it comes to the bill, you always cover
- he isn't ready for a girlfriend, and just can't commit to anything
- he says one thing but does another
- little effort to keep the passion alive
- he sees you when he feels like it
- you're not his priority, in fact everything but you is
- making plans is impossible, and he tends to flake
- he is full of himself and craves female attention
- YOUR GUT INSTINCT
So the next time you're dating someone who portrays a lot of these signs, don't waste your time and tell these people goodbye.