What I Find Attractive in a Man

Narrow/Diamond-Shaped Eyes (all races)

I don’t know how to fully describe this, so I included multiple pics. I love guys who have sharp, piercing eyes that just cut through you like a 1000-degree knife does with butter. The best way I can describe them is as narrow/diamond-shaped eyes. It seems like a tiny detail, but I personally love it.

Dayum
Dayum
Dayum
Dayum
Dayum
Dayum

A healthy relationship with personal fitness

I don’t need a gym-nut who crushes the game seven days a week. I just want a guy who physically cares for his body, who works out and eats reasonably to keep himself in good shape. No obsessive qualities when it comes to health and fitness, just self-love and genuine concern for his physical health. He can still enjoy food without being a slob, and works out without letting it dominate his life.

Minus the man-bun
Minus the man-bun
Having said that … arms, shoulders, chest - I can’t help but get soaking wet over a dude with naturally nice shoulders, arms and chest.

Dark hair

Sorry bald guys, but you aren’t my jazz. Also, to the light-haired fellows: I make exceptions for you sometimes, but I greatly prefer brown or black hair that is thick and lightly styled.

Obsessed w/ him
Obsessed w/ him

No bullshit and to-the-point

I ADORE men who CUT. THE. SHIT. A man who comes up to me, says he finds me beautiful and he wants my number. A man who tells me WHY he is currently upset with me and wants to find a solution. A guy who says what he thinks and doesn’t hold back. There’s no “wait to text her back,” there’s no “give her the silent treatment until she realizes why I’m upset.” He just gets to the point.

Very sexual/physical

I love sexual/sensual touching, groping, affection, and PDA (within reason). I adore a man who wants to grab my ass or fondle my tits while we’re together, whether I’m cooking or we’re just laying around. I also love dudes who want regular sex.

No b/s
No b/s

Has a plan

I don’t care if you make a lot of money or not, I don’t care if you have a car. I just want a dude who has a life and plan for his future. I don’t want a guy who lazes on the couch, no job, and expects a mommy to take care of him. It isn’t shallow, it’s reality.

Planning is key
Planning is key

Unfuckable-with

I need a guy who just isn’t fucking bothered, just like me. He’s laid back and people’s bullshit doesn’t get under his skin. He says what he needs to when he wants, puts people in their place when need-be, but knows when someone isn’t worth the energy. I appreciate a guy who isn’t dependent on other people’s attitudes or vibes, he marches to the beat of his own drum.

ALSO … he can handle me, even if I’m being a brat lol. As well as my vulgar humor.

lol
lol

Good style

I like multiple styles, all I really care is he doesn’t look feminine and he looks reasonably put together. No dudes in bummy clothes or Hawaiian/bowling shirts.

SWAG
SWAG

Doesn’t try to change/control me

While I am open to my shit behaviours being challenged, what I don’t appreciate are guys trying to make me someone I’m not. I don’t want a man to tell me how to dress, how to do my makeup, or change what I believe. If it isn’t hurting us, leave it be – and I appreciate a man who lets me be me.

He also doesn’t get jealous. Yes, men may try to message me on Instagram; yes, men may look at me in public. But, he doesn’t get jealous. He’s proud and protective, making sure people know his girl is his without the need to feel insecure.

Yar.
Yar.

I nominate @JimRSmith and @jellyroo to do this. I will also be doing what I find unattractive.

~ Love Jane.

2231
ChronicThinker is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• "I ADORE men who CUT. THE. SHIT. A man who comes up to me, says he finds me beautiful and he wants my number."
    --I find you beautiful and want your number. Now. 😁

"A man who tells me WHY he is currently upset with me and wants to find a solution."
    --I'm upset with your because you like dark haired guys. But, I can buy hair dye to fix that problem. You owe me $10 by the way. 😉

• Lmao. Legend.

• Well, damn.
      Lost out again to one of those dark haired diamond eye fellas who can't be fucked with, who dresses well while at the gym, and has a plan to get the point without controlling anyone with a remote.
      I tried. ;)

• Yep, pretty much what my man is lol.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m a simple woman. I see Chris Hemsworth, I click.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 29

• Like that you mentioned a laid-back personality. That is one of my selling points!

• "He also doesn’t get jealous"... Well, that's not really possible.. I think there's a fine difference between jealousy, and insecurity.. Jealousy can be protective.. But Great take... I don't know who would think you wantin to have a man who has goals and don't sit on the couch to be shallow.. LOL..

• No, it's totally possible.

• "Trust me, it's very possible, most guys just aren't capable."... Trust me it's more complicated than that.. Also, like I mentioned jealousy is very natural.. I ain't talkin about jealousy through insecurity.. I'm talkin about natural jealousy.. You know, the one you would get if you saw yo boy kissin on another girl.. The righteous type of jealousy.. Also, just cause he finds it a turn on doesn't mean that there ain't a feelin of jealousy there.. Maybe it's a complex thing where the jealousy he feels turns him on more to you, seein that you are desirable to other guys.. I've felt that before.. I didn't feel insecure like she was goin to get taken away from me, but that protective instinct naturally kicks in, and I could get turned on by that, and do the same thing he does.. And I'm sure plenty of guys are capable of not bein the type of insecure you are talkin about.. It's not uncommon.. LMAO..

• I don't agree. :)

• I think this whole “what I like in a man” or “what a I like in a woman” thing is cute, but does it really matter? If someone who had the perfect match in personality and desires and sex drive showed up and was reasonable looking, would you not be attracted? Why do we have to make a “what your perfect mate should look like” list? My list would go way beyond looks.

• Part of me cutting out bullshit is cutting out fashion though. I'm not worried with trends. I'm wearing last years trashes but ladies still be battin lashes

• Nice!!! You make some great points and some very unique ones!!! Great take!!!

• Quite a few factors here :D
    I only come under 4, MAYYBBEEE 5

• My big blue eyes killed me right out of the box. Nailed the rest. Es la vida.

• Ugh, your standards are so high and unrealistic *joking*

I like this My Take 😊👍👍

• This is a decent list. Most of them are --or should be-- normal.

• Everything but fit... 😭 *sigh*

• Have you compared you preferences to you fellow females? Are you a special one?

• Very good my take. I feel flattered

• Too bad you're engaged 😥

• So you only like Asian guys

• Nice take. :)

• I think I qualify for almost half. 🤔

• Welp, I got it all except the plan thing. Lol

• Ok

...

• i am your idol :"D

• One day I’ll be up there 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 20

• Height

• Nice take ! I'd make one of these but I honestly dont feel like I deserve to say what I find attractive , 'beggars can't ge choosers' kind of thing lol.

• Oh no... How am I supposed to make a MyTake about how I'm only attracted to reptilians in human disguise...

Thanks for the nomination tho, good reading as always 🌹

• Knows what to do with it in bed!!! Can't forget that!

• Personality, love, care and feelings for others are most prior to me

• You have high standards :) and I'm happy you found your man.

• I never knew your name was Jane

• Nice take

• Absolutely loved this and agree.

• agree

• *slow clapping*

• Me? Literally nothing but his dick.

• I like 'no bullshit and to the point' part.

• Nice 😊

• Good mytake 🙃

• I am all but a guy lol

• His dick haha

• We have the same tastes, apparently.

• Interesting.

• Same there. But sometimes I'm into blue or grey eyed and blonde hair. I prefer them tho.