The Things I Find Attractive in Men

So, I was challenged by @laurieluvsit to write a myTake about what I find hot in guys, and even though I could resist... I have nothing better to do with my life than to accept.

You may know me as a man-hater but I can also be a man lover depending on my mood, I'm versatile like that.

Before I get into it let me also challenge @wingattebaby16 and @desidoll and @Samsissy to give us reasons to not burn men at the stake.

COLOGNE

That nipple though
That nipple though

Hygiene is important to me, I take pride in mine and love a man that does the same. Even though body fragrance are not essential, I find cologne to be such a turn on, on a clean man. Even after a long day of work any man still smells good with cologne on. I think men's cologne is an aphrodisiac for a lot of women.

HEALTHY SMILE

This is a white man
This is a white man

One of the first things I notice on a man when he speaks to me is his smile. I don't know why people neglect their mouths when they use it to communicate and very often breathe in other people's faces. In my case, men always try to kiss me so I worry about saying more than and hi and bye to dirty mouth people, I am not sucking your bacteria from last year's Christmas dinner, brush your damn teeth!, inhale 3.2.1 exhale...sorry, flashback.

NAILCARE

Fingers I will allow inside me, also another white man

Hater will label this gay but the proper terminology is metro-sexual. I have always had a preference for metro-sexual guys with a proper balance of masculinity to them. I don't want my man to be mistaken for a girl, but nail infections are not cute. I do not mind getting down and doing his nails myself just so his hands don't look like they're stuck in the stone age. I dated an ex soldier who was a country boy, his nails never once looked dirty or infected. I've been meaning to ask if he cleans them himself or gets them done because we didn't lived together, but he seems to have them under control. Plus I will not let Fred Flintstones finger me, yeast infections and bacteria vaginosis, hello.

STUBBLE

Face I'd like to sit on
Face I'd like to sit on

It wasn't until this year that I found out that I prefer a stubble on men when a guy I liked clean shaved his face and it made me uncomfortable. I wanted a little hair on his face and I do not remember if I told him directly, but I teased him about looking like a kid until he told me he was clean shaven for a picture.

MAN ASS

Spank Spank
Spank Spank

I got aroused searching for men's ass pictures. This is either due to my being on my period or due to men's ass being my thing without me really knowing it before now. I dated a guy years ago that played football certain days a week to keep fit. His ass was legendary and I used to try to finger it when he was naked, then he'd swat my had away, what's his issue?.

CONFIDENCE

Oh hey Superman
Oh hey Superman

No men, we're not talking about a Johnny Bravo attitude, take note that it never works. We need men who have built up self esteem from actual self development and improvement, this way your confidence will come naturally and more authentic. This doesn't mean you should never show that you like us, a confident man can blush, a confident man shows emotions the same way and we may find that cute. But a man who lacks self value very often completely caves and shuts down int he presence of his crush or over acts which is also a turn off. This many times leads to embarrassing yourself or the girl.

Last but not least..... HONESTY

Take heed
Take heed

You might say, "but not everyone can handle the truth", everyone should appreciate truth told with the utmost respect and good intention. I have had men lie straight to my face in an attempt to hurt me, and when I dismissed it told me I hate the truth It was then that I was hurt because it was gut wrenching knowing that someone could be so evil.

When we say tell us the truth, we mean the actual truth, it is not a chance to manipulate and demean the person for personal gain. Also note that women know when you lie, some just ignore it because she's lying to herself too, but we know.

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, what a great myTake Ms Azz! It is so interesting to see what strikes others fancy. I could so relate to all of yours. Thank you!!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Hey sis! Haha never know you would challenge me on this! by the way we share similar taste for the butt 😚

• Hey baby, where you been? and yes I love a nice butt on a man.

• Yes I am taking vitamin. Thanks hun.

• You're welcome baby.

• You need @Abdkilani