Countries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the World

Anonymous

All countries have beautiful woman but some are known for them more than others.

Europe

Europe has many beautiful women. European women come with different hair colors and different eye colors. They have a diverse appearance and look depending on the region.

Russia

Whenever people talk about countries with beautiful women, Russia is one of those countries which always gets mentioned. Russian women are feminine and they have a diverse appearance.

Sweden

Swedish women are tall and beautiful. Anyone who loves blonde, Sweden is heaven for them.

Italy

Italian is one of the most beautiful languages just like the women who speak it. Italian women are diverse in looks. You can find tanned brunette to pale blonde in the same country.

Spain

Spanish women are charming and good looking and have many types of looks so you can definitely find your type here.

Bosnia

The hidden gem of Europe is filled with beauty's just like other balkan countries and they have different types of looks too.

Honorable mentions: Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, Serbia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Greece

Latin and South America

This place is one of the most diverse places in world so it is not surprising that they have so many good looking faces and how many men can resist Latina charm?

Argentina

This country has one of the highest living standards in the region. Just like it's standard of living, women are very attractive and they have different looks.

Brazil

This country is probably the most diverse country in this bag so women have different looks and they have the best body. Even though brazil is famous for its exotic mixed women, it still has all type of looks.

Colombia

This is Shakira's home country and Shakira is definitely not only good looking woman there. This is a diverse country filled with diverse looks.

Venezuela

This country is known for winning beauty pageants and women in this country try their best to look good and it is really diverse so you get beautiful exotic women.

Uruguay

This country is probably the most European country in Latin America so you get European women with latin charm here.

Honorable mentions: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Chile

Middle east

The most underrated and under-appreciated place for women's looks goes here. It is such a diverse place that you get different types of looks, they have many good looking ladies here.

Turkey

Turkey is very diverse so many different ethnicities have mixed here. You can get any type of look, blonde/ginger European looking, eurasian looking, or middle eastern looking or a mix of all of those.

Israel

In Israel you have got a perfect mix of middle eastern features with European features.

Syria

This country has a reputation in the whole Arab world for having the most beautiful women and they have earned it. They have a huge range of appearances.

Iran

This country was known for being good looking. Alexander the Great's wives and lovers were Persian, they have different type looks.

Georgia

This country is small but diverse and filled with good looking women and has a wide range of looks.

Honorable mentions: Lebanon, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Armenia

Asia

This is a big continent with different type of looks.

Japan

Japanese women are known for being cute and innocent and they have their own kawaii charm.

South Korea

With the rise of kpop, Korean women are becoming more and more popular. They usually look like dolls.

Vietnam

Beautiful women and a beautiful country, that's what people usually say about Vietnam.

Philippines

This country is diverse with different looks. They usually have big eyes and tan skin but there are also other type of looks too.

Tajikistan

This country is in Central Asia and women usually have this Eurasian look but you also have all different type of looks.

Honorable mentions: China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Thailand, India

77
49

Most Helpful Guys

• curiousnorway
    Nice MyTake! I thinks there are beautiful and nice looking women and men from the whole world. But I tends to prefer the beauty from the Middle-east, South-Europe, Asia and South-America. I loves dark features I admits. It's exotic and I likes the warm colors. There are many nice looking blondes too - but it's very common. I sees blondes, hazel, light-brunettes and gingers all the time every single day as a Scandinavian.

I don't understand the unnecessary criticism you received on your MyTake. People says you only post white looking people in your MyTake and I'm strongly disagreeing. You've included both middle-eastern, Asians etc. Some of the people you shared are white, but many aren't white at all. They're brown. So the criticism is dumb. It's nothing wrong to bleaching your hair blonde or color your hair black. It's up to people what they wants to do with their hair.

It's not only dark people bleaching their hair and skin, but also a lot of white people dying their hair black and tanning. If white people can darken themselves artificially without being racist toward themselves, dark people can whiten themselves.
    Countries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the World

It's nonsense that only white people can have blue eyes. Although it's mostly whites who've blue/green/gray eyes, dark people also can have it without being white.

Same thing applies to hair. It's mostly whites who are either blonde or ginger, but dark people can also be it.

It's mostly whites who have small noses, big eyes and a narrow face, but dark people can also have it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • pooper89

Black kid looks creepy asf

• GAG's update is weird. It moved the picture and text, so the pictures that were supposed to be below the text moved.

• Anonymous

https://goo.gl/images/mVGTaV i should have posted someone like her under syria she is very tanned Syrian are diverse some people are not accept girl i have posted is pure Syrian it is sad and Turkish girl look less white than average Turkish girl

• OlderAndWiser
    I have dated many women from the US as well as women from Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Ireland, Philippines, Brazil, India, and Native American. Which are the best? I love ALL women!!!
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Very true i also have friend from all the world all of them are good looking

• cutekid

How did yyu do dat... its freaking awesome !!

• Anonymous

@cutekid i travel and my city is very multiculture and i met many on internet and i am myself multiculture my Dad is white and mom is syrian and my step grandmother is latina so i have experience with many culture.

Most Helpful Girls

• Jane_anne
    Nice , i agree with syrian women bcz im arabian my self so I've seen them in real life they are beautiful ( syrian men are also hooot lol ) .
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

My father is white mother is Syrian haha i know how Good they look

• Jane_anne

Yeah😍

• Anonymous

I got both of their Good looks my dad blonde hair moms beautiful eyes and full lips father nose etc half middle eastern and half European always look good

• RedRobin
    Nice take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

4775
  • Genie23
    Uhhhhhh, where are the dark skinned beauties? They are beautiful, too. They deserve to be appreciated on the same level.
    You only posted light skinned beauties? I was hoping to see the diversity in skin colours. SMH, I'm very disappointed.
    • Anonymous

I was not able to do Africa because i can only do 20 and some girls have tanned skinned

• Genie23

Most of them are PALE and few of them have MEDIUM skin tone.
      None of those girls have dark skin. You could have easily picked Brazilian dark skinned girl's picture or dark skinned Filipina's picture, but you chose not to.

You could have removed one of the nationality and put Africa. I'm sure many would have loved to see black African beauty. You could have done but you chose not to.

We can clearly see that you only find light skinned women attractive.

• Anonymous

I don't only find light skinned women attractive andrina lima is famous model and that filipina is tanned there are so many pale Filipino but i choosed a tanned filipina

• ManOnFire
    Although I do find many women from these countries to be beautiful, this Take actually did feel very racist and Aryan to me. I guess you feel that only the lightest and whitest Caucasians and Asians are attractive. You gave a last mention to Filippinas but showed none, is it because most are tan and dark?

Even with some of the European women I like the tannish ones. I also love dark-skinned Indian women and dark-skinned Cambodians and Laotians. Ethiopian and Somalian women also tend to be very sexy.

• Anonymous

I had put philliphines picture

• Anonymous

I couldn't do more than 20 picture so i was not able to do Africa and some of those girls are olive skinned

• Anonymous

I was not able to do more than 20 that's why their was no africa and some girls were tan and https://goo.gl/images/yugcEr she is 100% Turkish and even in other middle eastern countries i could have found girls who look European so this is not lightest version in case of latin america they are celebrity loved by their people in those country

• Logorithim
    Very Good Take. I can't disagree with anything, other than Hungary instead of Sweden.
    • Anonymous

Scandinavian are famous for looking good there should have been one Scandinavian country at least

• wouterv

@myTake owner sweden is listed sweden is a scsndinavian country

• Anonymous

@wouterv i know but he want to replace sweden that's why i was telling him that sweden deserve to be on this list

• Apope16
    I dated a chic from Croatia. She was pretty hot. Went to bed with a feisty Puerto Rican. Dated a Mexican. I've gotta say I think European women are hot. That's weird to say as a Native American...
  • Jaded214
    All gorgeous women. But the lack of melanin is LOUD. Where are the brown beauties? My Afro-Latinas? Jamaica? The Caribbean? India? Africa alone has countries full of beautiful brown women. Hell even my Italian mother is darker than this lady.
    • Anonymous

Your italian mother is probably from South she don't represent average italian and that italian girl is classic Mediterranean and Turkish girl is probably darker than your mom by the way their are more white latina than afro latina so why would they represent them? All those latina are celebrity loved in their home country

• Anonymous

I have mentioned india in honorable mentioned and i wanted to do africa but i can't do more than 20

• Jaded214

The question is why didn't you represent them haha. You could've picked at least one country from Africa. And my Nonna is South Italy all day. Born and raised in Naples. Didn't stop my rich ass Poppy from swooping in from your precious traditional North Italy and marrying her. It doesn't get more traditional than my family so you should watch what you say.

• GreatnessBack
    All these light ass women...
    .
    .
    .
  • BuchitaBuchys
    So basically white and pale people or the lightest possible features for their country lol. Nothing new here.
    • Yes, you included Latin America, Asia and Middle East, but those are like the whitest people from there. Also, no Africa?
      Euro bias is showing.

• Anonymous

I wanted to make Africa but i couldn't post more than 20 image and believe me in Turkey israel syria iran Georgia j could have find girl who look white it is definitely not whitest looking version and as for latin america those are my favourite celebrity from there and asia Tajikistan and philliphines is tan i could have added pale tajik and filipina

• All these women are beautiful, but theyre all pretty pale. Considering that many of these countries have large black and/or indigenous populations, your picks look a bit cookie cutter white.

• Bluemax
    Ah, the most beautiful women on Planet Caucasia!

(Did Africa evaporate?)
    • js1163

hahahaha

• @js1163 LMAO THIS 👆🏽

• Anonymous

But i couldn't do more than 20

• pooper89
    These are ALL Caucasian except for South Korea and Vietnam. Caucasian is simply the standard for beauty, however, allow me to provide a better example. One that is much more representative of different races: www.boredpanda.com/.../
    • Anonymous

Middel eastern and latina are also Caucasian and what about filipina and tajik and japan they don't look Caucasian

• @pooper89 That list was amazing. Love the traditional garbs.

• pooper89

Latina is not Caucasian

• andreasderjuengere
    I think, your ''listing'' is quite incomplete. I don't see the point for so many pictures, but would have liked to read some more thoughts. I think you can do better. Also: your samples all share the same basic skin colouring… isn't that a bit selective?
    • Anonymous

How is my list incompatible? I have written some thought and in my list some are pale like Russia and Sweden some are tan like turkey israel philliphines and Tajikistan

• You must have mis-read: ''INCOMPLETE'' was my word :) It's not an attack, but a suggestion. Examples: I don't see people from Kenia, Nigeria, Oceania,... . Plus: To list up all countries of this world, and add some pictures with text that essentially says nothing is far from informative or inspirational. If there is anything you have wanted to say - it went missing.

• Anonymous

I was not able to do africa because i can't do more than 20 pics and my text have given enough information

• Salmon4056
    Interesting. I feel Like this title should be called most beautiful pale women in different regions of world. No Caribbean women or west Indies? Also there aren't any melanated women in the pic as their are many beautiful ones. But good mytake
    • Caribbean: Puerto Rico, Barbados, Bahamas

• Anonymous

I couldn't made Africa because i could only post 20 picture there are Good looking women in all countries anyway some of them were olive skinned

• Right, you know you're not tripping especially when white people point it out too

• DinaM
    Most of these pictures look kinda samey... I see the same type of face, the same type of build, the same type of expression, even the same type of hair, repeated over and over with small variations.

There's nothing wrong with having a type, but I'd have liked some more variation here.
    • Anonymous

You are blind if you think that they look similar expression are different some are blonde and some are brunette and as for body most of them are celebrity and celebrity are usually skinny and their features are different some are olive skinned and some are tanned

• DinaM

And they all look remarkably similar. Not identical, but there are more similarities than differences.

• Anonymous

What similarly do you have these middle eastern and Asian girl would never pass in Sweden they only have one simlarity that they are attractive.

• sawno
    Normally i am not the one to advocate for diversity of skin color but here i agree its valid critisism. You could have listed less examples and included another region quite easily so the 20 examples argument doesn't hold. Its also because you mention these countries as diverse yet end up picking similar people. I totally the appeal of why you picked these people as personally i find western features the most attractive but it misses the point of showing national beauty.
    • Anonymous

I didn't know before that i can only 20 i actually had made africa i later deleted it and https://goo.gl/images/yugcEr this girl is 100% Turkish i could have picked European looking girls for middle east as for latin america those are my favourite celebrity from there. And Asian look Asian and many girls there are olive skinned

• NeglectedChild
    cough*RACIST*couch
    Boy you sure cherry picked the whitest looking people you could find.
    Dark skinned people aren't just in Africa you know.

• Anonymous

How is it racist and i definitely didn't picked whites person

• You picked the most white looking people you could. I've been to many of the countries you listed and the women you chose are not an accurate representation of the women there such as Brazil and Syria.

Next time just make a list of white people you like.

• Anonymous

Those women are pure Brazilian and Syrian i didn't choose a mixed girl

• stf75013
    All this women are gorgeous, or hot or beautiful... but... i think you forgot black women ( and I did say that even if my girlfriend was not black)
    • Anonymous

I couldn't made more than 20 that's why i was not able to do africa

• stf75013

OK but Your "latinas" and your "asians" seems very "pale skin" by the way

• Anonymous

Those latinas are my favourite celebrity from those country and as for Asian Filipino and tajik was tanned what do you think about middle eastern one Turkish and israel is tanned?

• caodog
    There's not any darker skinned women from Latin America and no African/black women at all, they are very beautiful too. Europe and Asians look nice too though. Good take other than that.
    • Anonymous

I couldn't do more than 20 as for latin america these women are celebrity and people in their country love them.

• SkipStop
    I'm Russian and Russian women are my favorite. Like you said, very feminine and know how to be a lady. My type.
    Swedish women have lost their charm because of severe misandry in the country.
    • Anonymous

Russian always say Good thing about russian women anyway Swedish have their own charm men are still crazy for those Scandinavian blonde

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Thank you for including the Philippines where there are lots of beautiful women. Here's an example.
    • Anonymous

She is also cute i included based on my experience they definitely look very exotic

• That's a mixed Filipina. She has Spanish roots

• MeganTheButterfly
    Love how you chose only women with the lightest skin tones. Keep up the good work.
    • Anonymous

Wow i can't believe i am being criticized for something like that

• What did you expect?

• Listen in her defence. It's a list of countries that are "known for their beauty" so yeah it's list of generic taste.

• HereIbe
    Bullshit.

If you look around enough in any country and have a professional makeup and hair team and a professional photographer, you'll invent a "most beautiful" everywhere.
    • Anonymous

I have many friend from those country and it is based on what most people Say

• HereIbe

And what do people NOT from those countries say, moron?

• Anonymous

This amazing list and at least i have travelled enough to know what they look like and have many friend from different countries anyway what would have been your list?

• passinby
    I am biased to any slav country; slav women are my first.
    • Anonymous

You are slav or just love them

• howlyz

Yes, the most beautiful women in the world without a doubt

• passinby

Both, they take hold of me.

• BrittBratt2416
    If all countries have beautiful women, then why didn't you include a black woman from Africa? lol
    • But that's okay i will provide pictures myself:

• bubbatxman
    Czech Republic and The Netherlands deserve honorable mention. I think all women are beautiful around the world. I am not a fan of women with wide flat noses, but everything else I’m good about. That usually rules out Mexico, Philippines, and parts of Africa for me.
    • Anonymous

All Mexican don't have flat nose even filipina and africa significant percentage yes but everyone no

• Anonymous

You are right maybe next time i would more country in honourable mentioned

• Thank you for the hat tip to CR.

• Femdomina
    Very good MyTake. Yup, I also think our neighbors, the Bosnians, have nice girls.
    Latin and South America? Latin America implies South America, no need to mention them separately. Maybe you meant Latin and Central America? Both of them are included in term Latin America.
    Anyway, Russian girls are usually the most popular, no surprise.

• Anonymous

You are from serbia? And by latin america i meant all countries there

• Femdomina

No, I'm not from Serbia, I'm from Montenegro.
      So you meant both Central and South America, that's what I thought :)

• Anonymous

All south east european attractive and yes i mean both continent.

• Jesse_Pinkman
    Wow. This is the most interesting myTake ever. Make a second part of it by praising countries which you have left it here.
    • Anonymous

I would definitely later

• nojokecarmichael
    Most of these are white looking, pale skin, Roman nose, etc. What about regions like central America, Polynesia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, etc.
    • Anonymous

I was not able to do africa because i can only do 20 and they don't look white

• slatyb
    Lame. There are beautiful women in every part of the world.
    • Anonymous

I know but i made it for fun

• I would agree every single woman form every single nationality have a beauty even women from African countries you don’t have any of them on there.

That’s why I don’t discriminate against the beauty of women doesn’t matter the race. Everywoman is beautiful in their own way that the mayor of their skinny or fat black yellow or white personally I like the Japanese and the Colombian
    • Anonymous

African are beautiful but i couldn't do more than 20

• Age? More then 20? What? explain

• Anonymous

I can't post more than 20 pic and i already had done 20 so i was not able to do Africa

• cutekid
    The average woman or girl in colombia is model type... Russian, Spanish, dominican republic women have a very high sex appeal as well where as the various eyes colours of the central european women makes them stand out when it comes to beauty and you should have added lebanon in the list of middle east countries with beautiful women...
    • Anonymous

Syrian look better than Lebanese Lebanon is in honourable mentioned

• cutekid

okay !

• SouthernGirl23
    This post was dumb im sorry. the fact u have to post anonymously and this shows you're looking for validation that you'll never get.
    • Anonymous

I post anonymously because i want to and why this post is dumb?

• curiousme33
    So you just conveniently left out Africa? If you couldn't include more than 20 pictures cut some out from the other continents and at least fit Africa in. But instead you chose to cut out the entire continent to make room for everyone else. Why couldn't you cut out all of Europe then or any other continent? This is bull shit. Africa has the most beautiful women from East to West, North to South.
    • Anonymous

Maybe because i feel connected with those places my father is European and mom is middle eastern so i wanted to do them as for asia it is biggest continent

• Anonymous

Step grandmother is latina

• But Africa is the second biggest continent and the most genetically and ethically diverse. It's impossible to miss.

• harry4help
    Every girl in the world is beautiful only looking nature of everyone eyes are different... Everyone have different taste about beauty of a female its depends upon person to person..
  • fay23
    *Africa left on seen* okay but besides Aisa everyone here looks eerily similar lol
    • Anonymous

Middle eastern don't look same even Latin America and Europe look different

• Anonymous

I couldn't made more than 20 so was not able to do Africa

• fay23

Some of them look white though like Brazil and Venezuela. But anyways I figured you couldn't put Africa based on how much you already did. I was surprised at the amount so far. So what African countries do think are the most attractive?

• emmily2396
    Europe is not a country. You also forgot Romania
    • Anonymous

Europe is a continent and i might make part two i would think about Romania than

• ArabianPwincess197
    This is a great Take however there are good looking people in all races similarly there are people of average looks in the races mentioned above.

I agree with you on Syrian though. Afghan men are also very good looking.
    • Anonymous

My father is white and mom is syrian my Syrian cousin always look best and i agree that all countries have beautiful girl's

• Jemini_Crocket
    I personally find most of them plain looking? Not trying to insult them, it's just how I see it. We're pretty mixed here where I live so it's not uncommon to see such girls here often.

This take is also full of stereotypes.
    • Anonymous

How this take is full of steorytype

• Estaroze
    Ugh no? Korean women don't usually look dolly (?). It was made up image by the mass media. Diverse beauties exist here as well.
    • This is a list about those looks that are made up in the media.

• AdmiralBailey
    Tamar is pissed that you picked a light skinned Israeli
    • Anonymous

She is gal gadot and so many Israeli look like her she is not even pale she is olive that is what a light skinned Israeli look like https://goo.gl/images/7evkjc

• me Ethiopian sister begs to differ

• Anonymous

Ethiopian are minority in Israel why would 2 or 3 percent represent Israel especially when gal gadot is most popular Israeli don't make any sense gal Godot even look like most Syrian

• drdudebro69
    Of all the places I've been poland had it hands sdoen
    • Anonymous

Depend on taste based on my experience i get to see prettiest girls in izmir

• what is that

• Anonymous

It is city in izmir i wish i could send you her picture i never have seen anyone as pretty as her

• xTom98
    Russia is first place, every women I've seen from there is cute or hot.
    Second is Sweden 😋
    • nothing against Russia. but many women from there are also matronly looking. I know quite a few and they can be considered more manly than the russian men.

• @WitchsLove oh my.

• @WhyJustWhy think what you want, but not a lie. Have met many personally that are like that.

• John_Doesnt
    It's clearly Antarctica.
  • pleasestopthis
    I agree with Venezuela. There a lot of Venezuelan women here now so I've had the chance to interact with them, and most of them are real beauties.
  • avalonbob
    I'd like to give them all a try, but am partial to the Scandinavian, Russian, and former Soviet Union girls. Have met a couple of hotties in Mexico, too, but of the pure Spanish ethnic group.
    • Anonymous

By Soviet Union did you mean Armenia Azerbaijan based on my experience they look very attractive not surprised why in Eurovision Armenian and Azerbaijan contestant always look good central Asian and other eastern European countries are also hot

• avalonbob

Yes, all of them, and I forgot to mention Columbia, Argentina, and Brazil. My father sent my mother's first cousin to Brazil on a job years ago, and he came back with a gorgeous Brazilian wife.

• Anonymous

Brazil are hot

• howlyz
    Great take, always a pleasure reading about beautiful women.

You could just wrote korea by the way, instead of south korea, because it is actually the one and the same nation and ethnicity
    • Anonymous

Well most people like south korean and it is also about country all country have their own charm north Korean are not as educated and smart like South korean

• howlyz

In each and every description you only and exclusively talked about the physical looks so, yeah

• Anonymous

I don't even know what north korean look like and i mentioned charm didn't i and charm come from culture

• Muhammad1999
    Most were stunning for me expect Sweden and venzuella
    • Anonymous

Sweden and venezuela look cute they are also famous

• art84
    Those women from other countries are beautiful. Great My Take as I never knew about women in other countries as I am only used to women in the United States.
  • wingattebaby16
    i agree a lot of non-USA women are really gorgeous!
    • Anonymous

American are also pretty

• OnlyYouKnowThat
    I've never been to Russia but I've met some hot Russian women.
  • SirRexington
    So literally every country but America and Africa?
    • Anonymous

I wanted to do africa but i couldn't do more than 20 america is not a region

• America is not a region? Im not so sure and that.

• Personally I think this is 4 out of 10 mytake.
      You certaintly didn't considered some African countries because your personal preferences not because your 20 limit excuse. How did you even included some countries as Bosnia, Tajikista, Syria, and Uruguay before including 1 of the 54 countries in Africa? Also what is up with you picking all of those models in the picks with a white color skin? Where are those dark brown and black models at? They make a high percentage of the world population like for you not to show a single dark skinned model.

• SarahMuller
    I've moved to the Balkans a few years ago and I must say many girls over here are way more beautiful than in Western Europe.