Countries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the World

All countries have beautiful woman but some are known for them more than others.

Europe

Europe has many beautiful women. European women come with different hair colors and different eye colors. They have a diverse appearance and look depending on the region.

Russia

Whenever people talk about countries with beautiful women, Russia is one of those countries which always gets mentioned. Russian women are feminine and they have a diverse appearance.

Sweden

Swedish women are tall and beautiful. Anyone who loves blonde, Sweden is heaven for them.

Italy

Italian is one of the most beautiful languages just like the women who speak it. Italian women are diverse in looks. You can find tanned brunette to pale blonde in the same country.

Spain

Spanish women are charming and good looking and have many types of looks so you can definitely find your type here.

Bosnia

The hidden gem of Europe is filled with beauty's just like other balkan countries and they have different types of looks too.

Honorable mentions: Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, Serbia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Greece

Latin and South America

This place is one of the most diverse places in world so it is not surprising that they have so many good looking faces and how many men can resist Latina charm?

Argentina

This country has one of the highest living standards in the region. Just like it's standard of living, women are very attractive and they have different looks.

Brazil

This country is probably the most diverse country in this bag so women have different looks and they have the best body. Even though brazil is famous for its exotic mixed women, it still has all type of looks.

Colombia

This is Shakira's home country and Shakira is definitely not only good looking woman there. This is a diverse country filled with diverse looks.

Venezuela

This country is known for winning beauty pageants and women in this country try their best to look good and it is really diverse so you get beautiful exotic women.

Uruguay

This country is probably the most European country in Latin America so you get European women with latin charm here.

Honorable mentions: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Chile

Middle east

The most underrated and under-appreciated place for women's looks goes here. It is such a diverse place that you get different types of looks, they have many good looking ladies here.

Turkey

Turkey is very diverse so many different ethnicities have mixed here. You can get any type of look, blonde/ginger European looking, eurasian looking, or middle eastern looking or a mix of all of those.

Israel

In Israel you have got a perfect mix of middle eastern features with European features.

Syria

This country has a reputation in the whole Arab world for having the most beautiful women and they have earned it. They have a huge range of appearances.

Iran

This country was known for being good looking. Alexander the Great's wives and lovers were Persian, they have different type looks.

Georgia

This country is small but diverse and filled with good looking women and has a wide range of looks.

Honorable mentions: Lebanon, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Armenia

Asia

This is a big continent with different type of looks.

Japan

Japanese women are known for being cute and innocent and they have their own kawaii charm.

South Korea

With the rise of kpop, Korean women are becoming more and more popular. They usually look like dolls.

Vietnam

Beautiful women and a beautiful country, that's what people usually say about Vietnam.

Philippines

This country is diverse with different looks. They usually have big eyes and tan skin but there are also other type of looks too.

Tajikistan

This country is in Central Asia and women usually have this Eurasian look but you also have all different type of looks.

Honorable mentions: China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Thailand, India

4671

Most Helpful Guys

• 5d

I have dated many women from the US as well as women from Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Ireland, Philippines, Brazil, India, and Native American. Which are the best? I love ALL women!!!

• 5d

Very true i also have friend from all the world all of them are good looking

• 4d

wow!.. that's great... you lucky

• 4d

Thanks for MHO!

• 5d

Nice MyTake! I thinks there are beautiful and nice looking women and men from the whole world. But I tends to prefer the beauty from the Middle-east, South-Europe, Asia and South-America. I loves dark features I admits. It's exotic and I likes the warm colors. There are many nice looking blondes too - but it's very common. I sees blondes, hazel, light-brunettes and gingers all the time every single day as a Scandinavian.

I don't understand the unnecessary criticism you received on your MyTake. People says you only post white looking people in your MyTake and I'm strongly disagreeing. You've included both middle-eastern, Asians etc. Some of the people you shared are white, but many aren't white at all. They're brown. So the criticism is dumb. It's nothing wrong to bleaching your hair blonde or color your hair black. It's up to people what they wants to do with their hair.

It's not only dark people bleaching their hair and skin, but also a lot of white people dying their hair black and tanning. If white people can darken themselves artificially without being racist toward themselves, dark people can whiten themselves.

It's nonsense that only white people can have blue eyes. Although it's mostly whites who've blue/green/gray eyes, dark people also can have it without being white.

Same thing applies to hair. It's mostly whites who are either blonde or ginger, but dark people can also be it.

It's mostly whites who have small noses, big eyes and a narrow face, but dark people can also have it.Countries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the WorldCountries With the Most Beautiful Women in Different Regions of the World

• 5d

Black kid looks creepy asf

• 5d

https://goo.gl/images/HHc533 she don't look white she actually look less white than average Turkish most turk is Europe are from South east turkey who are minority in Turkey so most people don't know what Turkish look like.

• 5d

https://goo.gl/images/HvUa34 average Lebanese girl if she had blue eyes she won't have looked that different from girl i have posted

Most Helpful Girls

• 5d

Nice , i agree with syrian women bcz im arabian my self so I've seen them in real life they are beautiful ( syrian men are also hooot lol ) .

• 5d

My father is white mother is Syrian haha i know how Good they look

• 5d

I got both of their Good looks my dad blonde hair moms beautiful eyes and full lips father nose etc half middle eastern and half European always look good

• 5d

Lucky you , you must be a gorgeous hybrid

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 69

• 4d

Although I do find many women from these countries to be beautiful, this Take actually did feel very racist and Aryan to me. I guess you feel that only the lightest and whitest Caucasians and Asians are attractive. You gave a last mention to Filippinas but showed none, is it because most are tan and dark?

Even with some of the European women I like the tannish ones. I also love dark-skinned Indian women and dark-skinned Cambodians and Laotians. Ethiopian and Somalian women also tend to be very sexy.

• 4d

I had put philliphines picture

• 3d

Lol someone have Asian fetish seriously white men
      with Asian fetish can never tell difference between good looking Asian and ugly Asian

• 3d

She have squirrel teeth disgusting and her nose is super flat lol and she look like pig you are probably a racial fetish

• 5d

Very Good Take. I can't disagree with anything, other than Hungary instead of Sweden.

• 5d

Scandinavian are famous for looking good there should have been one Scandinavian country at least

• 5d

Are we talking about porn again here ;-) ... because I feel like we're talking about... hum... well... hungarian girls are pretty good looking :-)

• 5d

@stf75013: Hungarian women are incredible.

• 5d

All these light ass women...
    .
    .
    .

• 5d

Ah, the most beautiful women on Planet Caucasia!

(Did Africa evaporate?)

• 5d

I think, your ''listing'' is quite incomplete. I don't see the point for so many pictures, but would have liked to read some more thoughts. I think you can do better. Also: your samples all share the same basic skin colouring… isn't that a bit selective?

• 5d

How is my list incompatible? I have written some thought and in my list some are pale like Russia and Sweden some are tan like turkey israel philliphines and Tajikistan

• 5d

I was not able to do africa because i can't do more than 20 pics and my text have given enough information

• 4d

Normally i am not the one to advocate for diversity of skin color but here i agree its valid critisism. You could have listed less examples and included another region quite easily so the 20 examples argument doesn't hold. Its also because you mention these countries as diverse yet end up picking similar people. I totally the appeal of why you picked these people as personally i find western features the most attractive but it misses the point of showing national beauty.

• 4d

I didn't know before that i can only 20 i actually had made africa i later deleted it and https://goo.gl/images/yugcEr this girl is 100% Turkish i could have picked European looking girls for middle east as for latin america those are my favourite celebrity from there. And Asian look Asian and many girls there are olive skinned

• 5d

I'm Russian and Russian women are my favorite. Like you said, very feminine and know how to be a lady. My type.
    Swedish women have lost their charm because of severe misandry in the country.

• 5d

Russian always say Good thing about russian women anyway Swedish have their own charm men are still crazy for those Scandinavian blonde

• 5d

All this women are gorgeous, or hot or beautiful... but... i think you forgot black women ( and I did say that even if my girlfriend was not black)

• 5d

I couldn't made more than 20 that's why i was not able to do africa

• 5d

Lebanese miss universes winner https://goo.gl/images/GzUNms

• 5d

https://goo.gl/images/mVGTaV i guess you wanted a tanned Syrian like her she is also very preety but that girl i have posted Also look syrian it is very diverse region.

• 5d

There's not any darker skinned women from Latin America and no African/black women at all, they are very beautiful too. Europe and Asians look nice too though. Good take other than that.

• 5d

I couldn't do more than 20 as for latin america these women are celebrity and people in their country love them.

• 5d

Bullshit.

If you look around enough in any country and have a professional makeup and hair team and a professional photographer, you'll invent a "most beautiful" everywhere.

• 5d

I have many friend from those country and it is based on what most people Say

• 5d

I already explained why any such list is BULLSHIT! Too bad you can't read.

• 5d

Lol I seen all them on the internet

• 5d

I am biased to any slav country; slav women are my first.

• 5d

You are slav or just love them

• 5d

Depends on taste but many people think so

• 5d

Sure, preference makes the world go round.

• 5d

Czech Republic and The Netherlands deserve honorable mention. I think all women are beautiful around the world. I am not a fan of women with wide flat noses, but everything else I’m good about. That usually rules out Mexico, Philippines, and parts of Africa for me.

• 5d

All Mexican don't have flat nose even filipina and africa significant percentage yes but everyone no

• 5d

America is not even a region many American are fat i can't mentioned state name

• 5d

Women in California and Western states are more health conscious and better looking.

• 4d

cough*RACIST*couch
    Boy you sure cherry picked the whitest looking people you could find.
    Dark skinned people aren't just in Africa you know.

• 4d

How is it racist and i definitely didn't picked whites person

• 2d

My mom is syrian and she look like that syrian girl

• 2d

I grew up there and your average syrian doesn't look like that, you should have used a better example.

• 5d

Lame. There are beautiful women in every part of the world.

• 5d

I know but i made it for fun

• 5d

I would agree every single woman form every single nationality have a beauty even women from African countries you don’t have any of them on there.

That’s why I don’t discriminate against the beauty of women doesn’t matter the race. Everywoman is beautiful in their own way that the mayor of their skinny or fat black yellow or white personally I like the Japanese and the Colombian

• 5d

African are beautiful but i couldn't do more than 20

• 5d

I can't post more than 20 pic and i already had done 20 so i was not able to do Africa

• 4d

Ok make since

• 5d

The average woman or girl in colombia is model type... Russian, Spanish, dominican republic women have a very high sex appeal as well where as the various eyes colours of the central european women makes them stand out when it comes to beauty and you should have added lebanon in the list of middle east countries with beautiful women...

• 5d

Syrian look better than Lebanese Lebanon is in honourable mentioned

• 5d

okay !

• 2d

Wow. This is the most interesting myTake ever. Make a second part of it by praising countries which you have left it here.

• 2d

I would definitely later

• 5d

Of all the places I've been poland had it hands sdoen

• 5d

Depend on taste based on my experience i get to see prettiest girls in izmir

• 4d

what is that

• 4d

It is city in izmir i wish i could send you her picture i never have seen anyone as pretty as her

• 5d

Tamar is pissed that you picked a light skinned Israeli

• 5d

She is gal gadot and so many Israeli look like her she is not even pale she is olive that is what a light skinned Israeli look like https://goo.gl/images/7evkjc

• 5d

Ethiopian are minority in Israel why would 2 or 3 percent represent Israel especially when gal gadot is most popular Israeli don't make any sense gal Godot even look like most Syrian

• 4d

I'm an Israelite don't call me black no mo. That word is only a colour. It ain't facts no mo.

• 5d

I dated a chic from Croatia. She was pretty hot. Went to bed with a feisty Puerto Rican. Dated a Mexican. I've gotta say I think European women are hot. That's weird to say as a Native American...

• More from Guys
    49

What Girls Said 44

• 5d

All gorgeous women. But the lack of melanin is LOUD. Where are the brown beauties? My Afro-Latinas? Jamaica? The Caribbean? India? Africa alone has countries full of beautiful brown women. Hell even my Italian mother is darker than this lady.

• 5d

Your italian mother is probably from South she don't represent average italian and that italian girl is classic Mediterranean and Turkish girl is probably darker than your mom by the way their are more white latina than afro latina so why would they represent them? All those latina are celebrity loved in their home country

• 4d

@Jaded214 Exactly. That's the same thing I was saying. She's making an excuse.

• 5d

So basically white and pale people or the lightest possible features for their country lol. Nothing new here.

• 5d

Yes, you included Latin America, Asia and Middle East, but those are like the whitest people from there. Also, no Africa?
      Euro bias is showing.

• 5d

Tajikistan actually have Eurasian look i am not lying if i wanted i would have made all top five Central Asian and so you are trying to say that i only like european girls and non white girls with European features?

• 5d

It's more subconscious than you think. But it's not like I'm saying it's a problem.

• 5d

These are ALL Caucasian except for South Korea and Vietnam. Caucasian is simply the standard for beauty, however, allow me to provide a better example. One that is much more representative of different races: www.boredpanda.com/.../

• 5d

Middel eastern and latina are also Caucasian and what about filipina and tajik and japan they don't look Caucasian

• 5d

Latina is not Caucasian

• 5d

Latina is Caucasian at least most latina are

• 5d

Interesting. I feel Like this title should be called most beautiful pale women in different regions of world. No Caribbean women or west Indies? Also there aren't any melanated women in the pic as their are many beautiful ones. But good mytake

• 5d

Caribbean: Puerto Rico, Barbados, Bahamas

• 5d

Right, you know you're not tripping especially when white people point it out too

• 5d

@nojokecarmichael how could i do africa if i can't do more than 20?

• 4d

Uhhhhhh, where are the dark skinned beauties? They are beautiful, too. They deserve to be appreciated on the same level.
    You only posted light skinned beauties? I was hoping to see the diversity in skin colours. SMH, I'm very disappointed.

• 4d

I was not able to do Africa because i can only do 20 and some girls have tanned skinned

• 2d

I would make part two okay i would put africa.

• 2d

Okay.

• 4d

Most of these pictures look kinda samey... I see the same type of face, the same type of build, the same type of expression, even the same type of hair, repeated over and over with small variations.

There's nothing wrong with having a type, but I'd have liked some more variation here.

• 4d

You are blind if you think that they look similar expression are different some are blonde and some are brunette and as for body most of them are celebrity and celebrity are usually skinny and their features are different some are olive skinned and some are tanned

• 4d

Most people would find them attractive round face is not only white trait and sadly that's what most celebrity in those country look like there is nothing wrong in only posting thin women i can't believe you are criticizing me for not posting fat women

• 4d

I'm not critizising you for not posting fat women. Stop jumping to conclusions. I said I thought the pictures looked kinda samey, and when you said they didn't I pointed out things that were samey about them.

• 5d

Thank you for including the Philippines where there are lots of beautiful women. Here's an example.

• 5d

She is also cute i included based on my experience they definitely look very exotic

• 5d

Love how you chose only women with the lightest skin tones. Keep up the good work.

• 5d

Wow i can't believe i am being criticized for something like that

• 5d

@WhyJustWhy you are right thanks for defending me i have friends from all those region and it is based on experience

• 5d

I just find it sad. That's all

• 5d

Very good MyTake. Yup, I also think our neighbors, the Bosnians, have nice girls.
    Latin and South America? Latin America implies South America, no need to mention them separately. Maybe you meant Latin and Central America? Both of them are included in term Latin America.
    Anyway, Russian girls are usually the most popular, no surprise.

• 5d

You are from serbia? And by latin america i meant all countries there

• 5d

All south east european attractive and yes i mean both continent.

• 5d

I see, thank you :)

• 3d

So you just conveniently left out Africa? If you couldn't include more than 20 pictures cut some out from the other continents and at least fit Africa in. But instead you chose to cut out the entire continent to make room for everyone else. Why couldn't you cut out all of Europe then or any other continent? This is bull shit. Africa has the most beautiful women from East to West, North to South.

• 3d

Maybe because i feel connected with those places my father is European and mom is middle eastern so i wanted to do them as for asia it is biggest continent

• 2d

But Africa is the second biggest continent and the most genetically and ethically diverse. It's impossible to miss.

• 2d

Yes but for me Europe middle East and latin america are closer to my heart

• 5d

If all countries have beautiful women, then why didn't you include a black woman from Africa? lol

• 5d

But that's okay i will provide pictures myself:

• 5d

Okay no, you have multiple pictures of white women, you could of taken any of those pictures (like 2 of them) and replaced them with a black woman from Africa. You didn't even mention Africa in you Honorable mentions either.. so you purposely left Africa and black women out.

• 5d

I was doing region so i could only have put africa if i would have made a list for africa

• 5d

Most of these are white looking, pale skin, Roman nose, etc. What about regions like central America, Polynesia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, etc.

• 4d

It is not my mistake that celebrity in those country don't look like the way you want them to

• 3d

You're not getting the point

• 2d

Europe is not a country. You also forgot Romania

• 2d

Europe is a continent and i might make part two i would think about Romania than

• 5d

This is a great Take however there are good looking people in all races similarly there are people of average looks in the races mentioned above.

I agree with you on Syrian though. Afghan men are also very good looking.

• 5d

My father is white and mom is syrian my Syrian cousin always look best and i agree that all countries have beautiful girl's

• 5d

*Africa left on seen* okay but besides Aisa everyone here looks eerily similar lol

• 5d

Middle eastern don't look same even Latin America and Europe look different

• 5d

Some of them look white though like Brazil and Venezuela. But anyways I figured you couldn't put Africa based on how much you already did. I was surprised at the amount so far. So what African countries do think are the most attractive?

• 5d

Ethiopia Somalia Sudan south africa eritrea and whole north africa

• 5d

Ugh no? Korean women don't usually look dolly (?). It was made up image by the mass media. Diverse beauties exist here as well.

• 5d

This is a list about those looks that are made up in the media.

• 5d

I personally find most of them plain looking? Not trying to insult them, it's just how I see it. We're pretty mixed here where I live so it's not uncommon to see such girls here often.

This take is also full of stereotypes.

• 5d

How this take is full of steorytype

• 5d

I agree with Venezuela. There a lot of Venezuelan women here now so I've had the chance to interact with them, and most of them are real beauties.

• 5d

i agree a lot of non-USA women are really gorgeous!

• 5d

American are also pretty

• 8h

This post was dumb im sorry. the fact u have to post anonymously and this shows you're looking for validation that you'll never get.

• 6h

I post anonymously because i want to and why this post is dumb?

• More from Girls
    24