Knowing JJ from messaging and his random videos, how would he approach a Tinder Profile and how could other gaggers learn to approach theirs

Jjpayne

Ok, so I figured, I a reasonable amount of gaggers at least find my personality attractive

but my face, sometimes... not so much lol!

so, I was wondering, with the knowledge of who I am on the site, how do I best use this to translate to an app that gives you a brief page before you swipe?

and how do I do this with just a simple picture right? You know my flavor! :)

In terms of Tinder, girls, what are you looking for in a guy & guys what are you looking for in a girl, & what questions would you want the answered?

I don't even remember where my previous date question was buried but by searching I found a couple I inspired or challenged :)

Would you date me?

@ChronicThinker

@PrincessPie Guru Age: 26

Would you date me? How Do I Look?
"Feel free to ask this yourself, originally asked by @Jjpayne and he has also challenged others to ask this as well. Feel free to be as brutally honest as you like lol. (ALSO this is just for Fun i am NOT looking to date" (is a quote because it still exists but it is deleted, tell me how that works lol)

I FOUND IT! After a little digging

Would you Date me?

but based on that among other things... How do I package who I am in gag to that brief left or right description on Tinder, not in general, but knowing me, what parts should I highlight? what parts should I avoid? What should I elaborate on? What should I mention but keep brief?

In line with this, what can other gaggers learn from this for their tinder profile problems? :)

Maybe this post can encourage others to post their own... :)

#Challengeyourself

6
2

Most Helpful Girls

• vishna
    Have a picture of you smiling, pop in any pets you have, don't say anything condescending about women "smart women only" "women with some self respect"

add a little about yourself, never leave your bio empty. ex
    "24. I enjoy surfing on the weekend and have 2 cats, izzy and jazz. Looking to meet a special lady and share some good laughs."
    Is this still revelant?
  • Gottabsavagee
    Make sure you look best on your profile pic and that you’re smiling
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Partywithtom
    Dog. Find a dog and take a good picture with good lighting. Then a series of standard pictures. Then let your personality shine in your bio and if you match don't be boring and say "hey". Something creative.
    Is this still revelant?
  • ATuairiscean
    Good video - Yeah like a job interview but I am a great believer in be yourself - You do come across well on GaG
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

40