Things To Know Before Dating Me!

Hey!

Note that this Take is all for fun of course. It's not like I'm gonna date anyone from here or generally not looking for dating at the moment anyways.

I know I'd probably get hate for this as well, because well... it's the interent and all, but please do remember it's for fun.

*inserts another picture of my dog as I don't have any idea for pictures*

Also! I decided to separate this Take into two different ones. Bad qualities, and good qualities! These are the bad ones 🙊

1. I'm clingy

I just enjoy the attention from my man and I'd want it most of the time. I cry when he isn't around but I get suddenly super happy when he is. I'll miss him even after few minutes of not being around.

2. I can be childish

Hmm, I don't really know what to say about this. I wouldn't say I'm immature at all, but I still enjoy things that are considered childish. Like having too much stuffies on my bed......

3. I'm possessive

My man is MY man. I'd want to be the only one desired and wanted by him, so sometimes I can get jealous and sad if he's enjoying other girl's company. I wanna be the only one he's enjoying with. However, I don't express it badly. I just usually get really sad about it but then when he shows he's enjoying me more, I'll be great about it lol.

4. I'm insecure

Now that's another "bad" quality of me. I'm insecure about most things. I'm trying to get better, but I still have days where I feel ugly and unwanted.

So this makes me think that my man is too good for me, and I don't understand why would anyone even want me. It's a bad quality because, I'm pretty sure at least, that guys like confidence much more.

If my man makes it clear to me that I am good enough for him, I wouldn't have much of a reason to think otherwise, but still sometimes I'd think that way. That can get me really down sometimes.

5. I'm emotional

Pretty sure anyone who has seen me on GAG, saw me getting sensitive over nothing lol... I'm a really emotional person. I can take things too seriously sometimes and it gets me hurt.

So that means, I can cry pretty often. But the good part of being so emotional, is that I can also understand someone's emotions better. (I mean, I would think so?)

6. I'm vulnerable

I'm the strongest physically lol. I'm pretty small and weak, which isn't a good quality at all. I can always change it, I guess, by working out a lot and getting more muscles, but I don't feel like doing that, so that quality is gonna have to stay for now.

Anyways, the bad part about it as that I need protection. I need my man to stand up for me and defend me when needed. And it's not always physically actually, but also when someone has an attitude towards me or being very offensive. In everyday life, I don't have the guts to stand up for myself.

7. I can be very energized

I'd consider it kind of a bad quality, because that can be really tiring sometimes lol. When I'm in a good mood, I'd want to do everything that's fun!! And my man is gonna do it all with me.

8. I need help when it comes to eating

I know it sounds really stupid at first lol, but my eating isn't that great. I need more motivation to eat, and someone to care about how much I eat a day. So if my man can notice more about my eating or generally just tell me to EAT, that'll be great 😂

9. I don't like public display of affection

It makes me feel super uncomfortable and I feel like everyone's watching. With my ex, it got me kind of stressed because he really enjoyed showing affection in public.

I just wanna do it at home or anywhere else that is empty of other people. Then I could let myself more comfortable to be even too affectionate 🙈 lol

Also, another small little note, I'm pretty sure a lot of these qualities are totally coming from having daddy issues, which is another thing that I think is a bit important to know about your partner before dating them.

So, this was all inspired by @AngelicEmpress 's take of course. It's a part of #5ThingsToKnowChallenge (I know I made it 9 because I totally forgot about the 5 part 😂)

Thank you for reading and have a great day! 🙂

1141
pitzi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• how is being possesive a bad quality loll i love that quality. i like girls who's overly possesive, maybe you dont think so cus you can't see it from my point of view, but looking at my girlfriend protecting me from all these hoes who want me is priceless. remember even muscular man sometimes find it hard to harshly turn down/shake off a girl hitting on him

• Some see it as a bad quality

• I'm not trying to erase it and I myself love possessive guys but just put it there because of how a lot see it as a bad thing

• Its a good quality if you're a neckbeard who hasn't left the basement

• You’re are considered to be one of those “crazy girls” but that’s okay... I like em crazey 😝 I would totally go out with you because because of the reasons above

• What? I'm definitely not a "crazy girl" and I would very much prefer if you don't call me that way. None of what I said is "crazy".

Most Helpful Girls

• Have a great day yourself and I really enjoyed this.
    With much of my own experiences in dating, a guy who wants to jump right into a relationship right away, I get scared. I will tell him so too and then he slows down. Haha

• You sound normal and plenty of guys would date you.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 39

• I kept sesrching where are your bad qualities and haven't found them, your a positive girl and everything about you is just so beautiful, i wouldn't marry a girl who has other traits...

I'm happy that there still girls like you in this world little swert pitzi but i pray for you to find the one who deserves you 😊

• I like the self-assessment you've done here.

I think of you can look at your pro's and con's and try to work out what this means to your S. O
    And can communicate this appropriatly to them. They understand who they are getting involved with and how they can support you from the get-go.

• Good thing we ain't dating... im the opposite of most of those things... and the rest just irritate me.

• I like dogs and stopped for the photo; good take but love the pup.

• So - all that is lovely but what are you doing this weekend, wanna catch a flick or something. I know it’s only our first date but could you please forward you relationship CV along with 3 references?

• I skimmed. I like everything you said except... I'm not into PDA but I don't let it stop me either if I'm feeling the moment

• But…I will not date you. :-D
    It's good that I don't need to know this then.
    But I like the idea. Every girl should have some kind of manual like this, prefferably longer, more detailed. :-) Somewhere where I can download it, of course.

• Yeah guys need to make it too

• @janna_jcb I see your point and where you coming from, but…I still disagree. Here is why: datign world just belongs to women. You might disagree, but tell me. Dating site profiles, which one will get more attention? Girls are like shoppers, guys are the goods. You pick. All the time. You don't have to be perfect or anything, you just…have to shop up. Yeah, that's all what it takes. Guys will do the work, because…biology.
      I've looked at your profile. You will not have problems attracting guys. Trust me. Just wait for following 10 years.
      You can be weird in so many ways, it doesn't matter. Because biology, again.
      People might not like it, but just look around. You can see it everywhere.

• Ok, I'll date you; but first...

Will you encourage "us" to learn Spanish and the salsa, so we can dance whenever we feel bored?

• You seem sweet and sincere. I really hope you find a good guy.

• Bad qualities. These are all great qualities. And i guess you can put up "honest" as one of the good ones when that time comes ;)

• lol.. I got to number 2 and said to myself “She’s a little and needs a Daddy” and you confirmed it at the end.

• Why do I think it's actually serious but you're playing it as if it's for fun?

Also, for point 3 you are actually a child so it's normal you would be childish at times🤣🤣🤣

• How am I supposed to know?

There's a difference between a child to a teen

• Well ofcourse there's a difference between a child and a teen but once you become an adult , the proportion of the other two goes down.

• Doesn't seem bad, some of those actually seem good, especially 6 and 5.

• Reliable/clingy
    Childlike/childish
    Devoted/posessive
    Open minded/insecure
    Empathic/emotional
    Open hearted/vulnerable
    Bright/energized
    Spice of life/ simple sustinence
    Esteem/ego

Thoughts anyone?

• Lots of good advice there for the right guy when he comes along

• Good to know lol, it also helps with women perspective

• I would agree with most of this except for the energized part

• Lol you sound pretty much like a lot of other girls.

• You are not bad. I'm sure everybody here would ready for you.

• Haha if you spend a week with me you will become fat 😂😂😂

• Sounds good. So when do I pick you up?

• Oh hm let me just finish showering and you can come

• Done. I'll be the guy in the cowboy hat riding a 10-speed bike.

• Oops... lot of dating inequalities.

• so a typical teenage girl?

• Not a problem 😙

• Coolies. Sounds like a fun girlfriend.

• If only you were 20 years older... 😂

• Sounds fairly normal.

• Nice one 😉

• If that was real I would have liked to date you!

• Lolll

• Show more from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 9

• OMG! The first 7 of these are totally me.

• Nice to know.

• Good take
    We love a authentic shishtar

• Cool 😊

• I get hangry

• Lolz

• Okay

• You're also 5'0 which makes it perfect for the creepy man children in this website because you are vulnerable and young.

• No one wants to date you weirdo and your dog’s mouth is dirty.