Guys, would you date a girl with Tourettes?

Wold you date a someone with Tourettes Syndrome? I have tics, where my hands/feet and arms/legs will involunarilly twitch/tap or jerk/kick. I also blink a lot and stutter sometimes when im nervous...

• Yes i would date someone with Tourettes
  • No i wouldn't date someone with Tourettes
  • Other/See results
    Vote C

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just as nervous sometimes so I would find it to be something we have in common. If anything it would lead to a stronger relationship because we would both understand that about each other. So find a guy that is kinda shy like me. You will have to approach him and he will be very nervous at first but it will get him out of the lonely phase and he will appreciate you for that.
    Do not let your condition stop you. If anything it's something that makes you who you are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much for answering :)