Most Helpful Girl
The same reasons a guy doesn't want to commit:
1. Has been hurt in the past and is not ready to feel vulnerable again.
2. Only wants some no strings attached fun.
3. Doesn't have the time (or isn't willing) to put effort into a serious relationship.
4. It's an ego boost to see how many people they can hook up with (and obviously they couldn't do this if they were in a relationship... I mean, they could, but it would be less accepted to do so + more unnecessary drama).
5. Most people in general only want to commit to people they feel a deep connection to. If they don't feel that connection, they won't want to commit.
6. They prefer being single because of the expectationless freedom.
7. They simply have 0 interest in other people and/or relationships.2