Most Helpful Girl
I am only 5' tall, so most my boyfriends have been a foot or more taller than me. The pros:
1. It makes the guy feel bigger and more masculine. It makes the girl feel petite and more feminine
2. It makes the girl feel protected and cared for
3. He can help her reach those higher shelves
4. He can pick her up easily. It would easy for him to man handle her, which is a lot of fun while fooling around.
5. She can easily wear heels around him, without hurting his ego.
6. When he puts his coat over her, when she's cold, she would drown in it, and only the tips of her fingers would stick out from the sleeves. That is Super cute I think.
7. When in a crowd, he can guide the way for her, as she can't see over most people's shoulders.
8. At a concert she can sit on his shoulders 😊
1. She can't kiss him at will, he needs to bend down. He might get a crick in the neck lol
2. Dancing together becomes more difficult
3. Certain positions like missionary is not as intimate...
4. If they have kids together, their height might be average, not tall.
Overall I love it though. And find it very cute. Many people have told me so as well...
Most Helpful Guy
I like how guys are pretty much split on this, but the girl are heavily leaning towards cute... Myself being 6'3, the shortest I generally find girls still attractive enough to date and have dated is about 5'6. I know it sounds superficially, but I truly do feel weird with a girl that much smaller than me! like she is a kid still! Taller girls just feel more grown up womanly to me... sorry!