Guys, Would it annoy you if your Girlfriend took really long showers?

I have always taken my time in the shower, as much as 40 to 45 mins. Although if I hurry, I can get it done in 25. The reason for me taking that Long is mainly my extremely Long and thick hair, which literally takes 3 to 5 minutes to even just properly wet, before I can apply my shampoo...

So one of my exes found this extremely annoying, and constantly complained about it. It was the biggest thing we fought over lol!

So I was wondering, would you guys out there find this annoying?

29

Most Helpful Guy