I fell in love with a girl who is 7 years older than me, any chance to date her?

Hello I'm 20 and I love a girl whom is 7 years older than me... We are good friends , but do I have any chance to make her my girlfriend? Please be honest with me... Thank you

617

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her yourself but tbh if I was her (if I don't have my own boyfriend yet lol) I would say it wouldn't be the right choice cuz you're too young for me and you have several more opportunities to find someone around your age, no more than 4 years perhaps, BUT in you case, you prefer older girls. Our opinions here can't control you, but if u think you will not find the girl of your dreams around your age, it's you choice to ask her out.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not likely to take you too seriously. Basically 20 year olds act like boys, so as long as you entertain them they'll keep you around. If she's horny enough and you're cute enough she might fuck you. Gut generally for a LTR they will look to a few years older, the guys are smarter and better with women, successful in their careers with money to spend on them, and if they aren't already hitched are prime picking for a girl looking to settle down. Up to ten years older is not uncommon, but generally 3 to 5 is very common. It all depends on who comes into their life that creates the vag-tingles.
    Do you create vag-tingles for her? Are you super special in some way? Highly athletic? Super smart? Rich? Funny?
    Or are in the dreaded 'friend zone'?

What Girls Said 5

• It is not much gap

• Of course. As long as you're both of age, age is just a number. Go for it!

• Sure, age shouldn't be the matter

• if you are mature enough, which I doubt since you are only 20 she might not go for you bc she might be looking for a mature man

• I think bad to judge that quickly if someone is immature. inversely Whether some is mature. but asker should be aware that because of the age difference the other person might want something different out of a relationship

• What would you do with a child? Please, you're an adult she's a kid. Just find someone about your age.

• The adult here is the lady not the guy

• @kitty71 I saw it now, sorry to him. But let alone the woman, you're the kid in this case

What Guys Said 16

• Why not ask her instead of us. Age differences so long as they are not over a decade. I'd say are okay. As a whole decade is a entire decade difference of what partners know as normal and to me that massive difference of experience might complicate things.

• ever hear the phrase cougar... and yea I was crushing on a gal 6 years older than me... sure she married another guy but I was happy and she invited me to their child adoption. It was great to see her dreams come true.

• I was in a relationship with a woman that was ten years older than me. Go for it.

• When I was 21 I fell for a girl who was 29. We had a good time together.

• Go for it. Why care what people think?

• Maybe.. but as far as I know most of girls don't want guys who are younger than them.

• It's possible bro.

• My opinion go for it
    I still remember the same question i asked in this page as u
    After 3 years waited for her now all comes good

• Why ask us? Ask her, she probably knows better.

• It depends on the girl man. Never hurts to try.

• Yes perhaps. Ask and see.

• Go for it

• No you are in the friend zone.

• I say you're fine, my parents are like 6yrs apart

• the older you get the less will the gap matter... so do yo have a chance? I don't know it depends on her...

• a 32 year old sucked my D last night, and im 20