When is the right time to have sex with ur bf/gf for the first time in the relationship?

I've been dating my boyfriend, for like a month (i really love him😊😍). But to have sex with him is like the time i'm with him, or is it how much i like him? How was it for u guys?

*(by the just curious, i haven't really thought about having sex... kindaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†)When is the right time to have sex with ur bf/gf for the first time in the relationship???

326

Most Helpful Guy

• I waited 4 months. It made it more enjoyable and trustable. I asked one day if she was interest in it being in our relationship and she replied "thought you'd never ask bitch [insert emojis]" (we're a very urban couple). So that's when we did, and how I found out she wanted to.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• This is a question that only you can answer and there is no right or wrong. I slept with my partner the first night I met her and we are still together three years later but on the contrary you could make your boyfriend wait a year and he could still leave you. What truly matters is if you are comfortable having sex with them.

• Well.. u hv to understand on what platform u guys r in this relationship.. if u both r ready to take it 2 the next level.. what the fuck. u go for it !!

• It should absolutely never come as a result of an arbitrary amount of time passing. You should do it when you feel the most comfortable with it.

• "I've been with my husband for 10 years, and I like my neighbor so much he's so nice, I'm so comfortable around him, though I only known him for less than 1 week. I'm going to fuck him"

• What are you trying to imply exactly?

• The right time to have sex is when you and him both have invested yourselves emotionally and care for each other enough.

One month is not really long enough but this is 2017 so meh.

• If you are a virgin , never have sex before marriage. If you are not a virgin , have sex when you are ready to believe that you trust him.

• It depends if you insist on condom or not. You do not want to accidently get pregnant. Technically the right time for sex is when you are able to provide for kids. That is not realistic option these gays so discuss birth control before you get started. So the right is when you have decided on and use birth control.

• when you are both ready

• when you feel ready, do it

• Since you're asking this question, go with what @faizi007 said. Time is fluid

• Then you don't love him. Sex just come natural in when you love someone.

• when your heart is ready

• Only you two will know

• When ever both feel comfortable with each other.

• Yesterday 😁 jk jk

• For me a month I like to build up the intisapation

• have him go down on you and see how you feel about waiting lol

• that's a really goo drawing

• I've always waited for a few months. you know when the times right and its different for everyone

• any time u like after 30 days is probably the best time

• hw much u like him coz for this u need to. understand his satisfaction!

• strip when ur alone and jump on him

• when u both r ready & on same path

• are u horny girl :)

• When you to are home alone. When parents are gone and alone in a place.
    Strip her nude Armand have her strip you. Then stick it in her

• IMHO no later than the 3rd date. Not on the first.

What Girls Said 2

• When you feel ready to do it. I don't think it's a rule or something. 😊

• at night