When is the right time to have sex with ur bf/gf for the first time in the relationship?

I've been dating my boyfriend, for like a month (i really love him😊😍). But to have sex with him is like the time i'm with him, or is it how much i like him? How was it for u guys?

*(by the just curious, i haven't really thought about having sex... kindaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†)When is the right time to have sex with ur bf/gf for the first time in the relationship???

326

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a question that only you can answer and there is no right or wrong. I slept with my partner the first night I met her and we are still together three years later but on the contrary you could make your boyfriend wait a year and he could still leave you. What truly matters is if you are comfortable having sex with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When you feel ready to do it. I don't think it's a rule or something. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE