Gave my boyfriend a hickey?

I gave my boyfriend a hickey and we both work at the airport just not in the same stores. His co-workers saw and started to tease him and then they told my co-workers and they also started to tease him. My boyfriend tried his best to cover it up but does it make me look bad if they saw a hickey on my boyfriends neck?
Do I seem like a slut?
Help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I give my boyfriend hickeys and he gives me them all of the time. It's not "slutty" behaviour at all. Especially seeing as he's your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Are you a vampire?

• Your did nothing wrong, never the less,- there are better ways to show your affection and then the smile in your boyfriends face tells the same story but nice.

• Call me crazy but it's a convenient way for a girl to show other girls that her guy is taken and they should back off.
    Anyway, to answer your question, he's your boyfriend and if you give him a hickey, it shouldn't bother anyone else.

• haha no, not if it's your boyfriend. I have a question though. How do they know it's from you?

• Because everyone knows we have a 'thing' going on but little do they know we became a couple ages ago lol

• Then they must be expecting hickeys.

• Hickeys are low class and trashy, so draw conclusions from that.

What Girls Said 2

• No its your boyfriend

• nah you do you fuck what others think they don't effect your life