Is being a bad kisser a deal breaker for you?

• Absolutely Yes
  • Absolutely No
  • I'd try to teach them
    Vote C

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not at all.

There is no unified concept of defining a "bad kiss". Everyone come with variable preferences. What it takes is communication. We must also attention that people do not born knowing how to kiss everyone exactly according their wishes out of nowhere. We don't born professional kissers either. Two people must get to know each other first, communicate and get familiar with each other's favorites and preferences. It's so idiotic to put someone away just because they gave a bad kiss in terms of your taste and favor. It's illogical. If there is anything so called love between two people. They will simply practice it together in order to reach a zone where they can kiss each other in a way both can enjoy it. Besides, if there is really love, kisses just feels amazing because it's the touch of your beloved one. You don't have to necessarily get graduated by best kiss academy in order to have great kisses. All you need is love and passion.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually yes, it is.

What Guys Said 23

• A bad kisser is an opportunity to show her some improvement and practice.

• Honestly I think you're primarily bad if you're unwilling and just forcing themselves because they hate kissing / making out.

In which case, yeah it sucks. In fact it is horrible. So I get why people vote A) on this one.

• Not a deal breaker for me. I actually believe kissing one all falls into place and comes all natural. When i met my first girlfriend , kissing all came natural between us with no problems.

• you can be a smelly mofo with taste of garlic coming out of your mouth, unwashed yellow teeth with food stains all over the place and in clothes covered in shit while wearing cardboard-made flipflops... and she'd be glad to to kiss with you, despite your inexperience or even retardation - as long as you're good looking.

• And here is my absolute relief about me being still single ;P I don't get to deal with shallow b*tches.

But I personally don't get how or why kissing is such a big deal.

• depends on experience or how out of practice they are...

if they've had plenty of practice, and are up to date so to speak, then probably yes for any number of reasons (anxiety, insecurity, lack of confidence, lack of sensuality/sexuality, etc.)

• I have been dating a girl who was biting my lips all the time while kissing and I hated it, because I couldn't do anything to surprise her and she won't surprise me either.

• Absolutely No

• Everyone has their own opinion as to what they feel is a "good kiss" so I would definitely work things out with my partner.

• No way, such an easy, teachable thing both ways. East to teach & easy to be taught.

• No no no thats when i become teacher Steve

• Depends how awkward she is x

• I love kissing. But I'll teach her how to kiss.

• Yeah, it really would be for me. I dated a girl once who kissed with her mouth wide open and all tongue. It was weird. But maybe bad kissers can change their ways if you tell them what you like and give them a chance.

• Absolutely no. Kissing is gross

• Why do you feel that kissing is gross?

• @Rox95 @Rox95 No.. Germs, spit, old bits of food.
      www.nrcc.org/.../no-thanks.jpg

• Hahaha, I feel like you're probably quite an interesting person. You do you, bro! :)

• I'm a shit kisser.

• I'd like to teach also I wouldn't be making a big deal out of it since I'm not the best at it either

• No, my last 2 gf's didn't even like kissing

• Yes. And i only kiss if there special. Dont kiss one night stands

• Yeah it is a turnoff not a deal breaker but definitely not good

• Look how the girls are taught to kiss based on stats here! Any feminists want to reply?

• lol nobody would actually do the 3rd one

• Holy shit are girls really this much more shallow than guys?

• Sad but in some cases it's true.

• I know girls already have impossibly high standards, but it just gets worse and worse

• Known issue. You have my sympathies.
      But not all girls are like that.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't know what would constitute as 'bad' unless they had awful breath or slobbered on me or bit me.

Unless it was one of those things, I don't think I'd break up with someone over it. Before you even get to that stage you should just bring up the fact it's not making you happy so you can see if the other person can learn to improve.

• I wouldn't completely write them off if they have other good qualities. But there had to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Six months in if they still suck, it's time to hit the road.

• Nope

• There is no bad kisser. You practice with your partner and it takes a bit to get better at it.

• For me it's a deal breaker. I've been with some pretty bad kissers and they always suck at everything else too. I just prefer some experience I guess.

• no it's not a deal breaker, as long as we get along fine.

• No unless their breath smells of death.

• Yes, quit licking my face like Rosco the friendly pup.

• A good kiss can make me melt & turn me on. A bad kisser won't seal the deal.

• Yup total deal breaker but so far I only had good ones. So I can't really tell what's a bad kiss.

• yes it is