+1 y

Do you "shit test" men? are you aware of it? how do you do it? better yet WHY do you do it?

I am not posting this question to debate whether "shit testing" is a real "thing". It 100% is and any man who has been involved in dating has experienced this. It usually appears in the early stages of a relationshup and comes in several forms. 1:silent treatment 2:manufacturing drama out of thin air creating arguments over things that simply do not matter. It is mainly just playing mind games basically. I have read that these "tests" are a way for women to subconsciously weed out weak men. They give you as much shit as they can and any man with any self respect will stick up for himself and push her away. The men who do not respect themselves will put up with it be a doornat etc... that way she knows she is dealing with a "real man" to take charge in the relationship and fulfill the dominant male role. Or she knows she is dealing with a weaker man with lower self esteem (I think a small minority of women are looking for men they can dominate) and she knows she can use him for companionship stability child rearing and she can get her sexual needs fulfilled by your friends and neighbors. Does anyone purposefully test men with any type of games? please also elaborate on why you do it and your experiences. Men how do you deal with these games personally? What has been your experience with this? please do not answer if you haven't had a girlfriend or are a virgin etc... Personally I think this is the number one cause of failed relationships. I think it gets in the way of potentially rewarding loving relationships.
12
10