Is hitting on girls at the club/bar a numbers game?

Numbers game in the sense of approaching as many girls as you can and eventually 1 will bite. Should you expect lots of rejection? How is your experience any advice?Is hitting on girls at the club/bar a numbers game??
  • Numbers game
  • It's not (explain)

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Numbers game

• Should I try to approach as much girls as possible

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. There's also another factor to it which is diminishing returns. Every girl you approach comes with the risk of other girls seeing that, hearing that, others being told about it by the girl or witnesses or even just being asked directly about how many girls you've tried to chat up that night. The more aware they become of you the lower your chances get. It's not a game I would want to play.

• So what would you do

• So you don't approach girls at clubs

• Nope. Done my share of approaching strangers. I'm over it.
      Girls are really the main reason guys go to clubs and since I've no interest in chatting girls up in that situation I just don't ever go to clubs, let alone approach any girls in a club.