What type of things prove to men that a women is classy?

So sometimes I feel like I may come off very unladylike like or whoreish. I’m not but I put out that persona without realizing I am sometimes if that makes sense? What kind of actions prove to you that she’s a nice girl? Like what are the kind of things a girl can do that makes you think “this is the kinda girl I want to take home to my family.” What are things about women that REALLY stand out to you? As far as a way a woman dresses/looks to personality. I want all the details. Is there anything I can say to a guy up front to let him know I’m serious about a relationship and not a sleazy hoe? Are there actions that should be avoided on dates? I have been on a decent amount of dates and had my fair share in relationships but most the time it ends up we don’t have chemistry, the guy just wants a hookup or the guy is interested in other girls. I had deleted all of my dating apps a while ago but I’ve been pretty lonely so I got bumble again and I’ve been talking to this guy who seems nice and if you don’t know what bumble is, it’s the same concept as tinder except the girl has to message the guy. I like the concept, I don’t think guys should always have to message girls first as long as they chase you a little, ya know? It’s not known to be a hookup app like tinder, I’ve known people who have had good relationships off bumble! I always hear good things about it, I think it’s more of a serious dating app and I think no matter the dating App is, of course, there will be people just wanting sex but also there are people with the same intentions as you so I think if you let them know up front it can save a lot of your time. I’m not in college until January and I mean I think most the time in real life guys are afraid to approach me because I’m tall (I’m 5’10) And so it’s hard for me to meet guys and I don’t have the confidence to just go up to some guy and talk to him unless of course, I was drunk or something lol. So help!!!

123

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lot about the way you dress. Don't show too much skin. Cleavage out is often massively unclassy. It's about dressing to look pretty and elegant rather than dressing to make them want to fuck you. Also keep make up understated. Massive thick eyeliner works for immature girls or people wanting to make a statement, but a girl that I want to introduce to my family wants to know how to use make up without looking like she is wearing any. Then personality wise just be yourself. Although lady is the streets and freak in the sheets come to mind. Keep contact elegant in public. Holding hands and little pecks but don't eat face in public. No one wants to see that. Then show that you can be civilised and hold conversation about 'boring topics with people. You may be horny 24/7 But the skill is letting him know that without letting anyone else know

• I love this!!! Thank you. I always have heard guys don’t like girls who wear a lot of makeup too and I like that because I usually don’t, I mean sure I wear a little so I don’t have bags under my eyes and all and if I’m going out for the night I’ll wear a little more but nothing crazy! These are all very true though! And HAHA lady in the streets but freak in the sheets I love that

• You're welcome. Your stunning too so just be yourself and I'm pretty sure you'll get anyone you want

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest you really should be focusing on school and less more about these guys because either way depending on what your views are regarding sex if you believe in premarital sex and they do they're going to be at the you for sex anyway. So at that point you got to think about how you want to be viewed and valued as a person. As long as you carry yourself in a manner that is respectful you're bound to find somebody who is equally desires the same thing. But instead of messing with dating apps as you have no idea who you getting yourself involved with, your better off finding somebody you can gauge the persons personality in person. But stick to being friends first for a long time before you try dating. But do make your intentions clear.

• Hahah jeez thanks mom! I am going to focus on school, that’s always my #1 priority but since I’m not in school right now I don’t see why not mess around with dating? Ya know? And I am a virgin I don’t believe in premarital sex but I do want to wait for someone special and I will. Thank you for the advice though, I will keep that in mind. I’ve been using dating apps for a while and yes none of them have worked for me so far but I have met friends from them and although I may not find the love of my life I think at the end of the day I’m okay with having someone who’s just a friend because I am interested in making more friends. But thank you.

• Waiting a few months with a guy I’m dating is long enough and making a guy think I’m classy. How long would you wait? Everyone is different and if I let the guy know I want something serious he’s either going to stay or leave. It’s that simple. You’re 25 and you’re single? Lol explains a lot why you are. I don’t need your advice but thanks

• I'm single because I have no desire to be involved with modern dating. I would not be waiting for anything until marriage and that's it. Again, you have to make your intentions clear. But you can do however you like. I'm not dating because I don't agree with how people date today. But since you do, you fit right in.