I think of my ex when I'm drunk... does this mean anything?

I've had two boyfriends after this one, the most recent boyfriend done me really wrong and took my virginity and left. When I'm drunk I never think of him even though he was most recent around 2 months ago. This ex I think off was agies ago and we ended because it was wrong time. Every time I'm drunk I wanna cry about him, I think off him but I never think of the most recent one. I always cry of him most the time when I'm drunk and I call him sometimes on no caller. Does this mean anything? I'm seeing someone else now and I still think of this ex when I'm drunk. Should I leave the person I'm seeing now if this means I still have feelings for this ex?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Its ok it does happen... face it... the aftermath probably is what u might have been facing... Talk to very close friends relative... If possible share your feelings if your just unable to digest... Remember also the bright side of life... I would actually like u to reply me on this, cause i face nasty break ups and ended up begging her come back in my life