What to wear on a first date for coffee?

Guys, what would you like to see a woman wear (or not wear) if you are taking her on a first date for coffee in the morning? He is a family friend and I've heard he is the gentlemanly family man type. I want to make a good impression. Thank you!

124

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say... it depends on him. Like I personally, don't care honestly lol. Like, if she goes through the effort to wear something nice, I'll appreciate the effort, but, it also doesn't matter to me. Whatever she's comfortable in is fine with me. And especially if it's just a morning coffee date. I'd just wear something nice, but casual and comfortable as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a guy, but I'd wear jeans and a nice top maybe, so casual enough for coffee but still nice.
    Really though, I think it's very important that you're comfortable in what you're wearing. Nothing worse than spending the whole date tugging at your clothes trying to make it more comfortable or not enjoying yourself because you're feeling so awkward or worrying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE