Ugly guys = Nice vs Hot guys = a$$ holes?

Ok, so the ugly men seem to be very nice considerate they listen to u they care and r faithful now the hot ones r the complete opposite why is that? Is it because A they know their chances r limited so they try their best and hold on to her? And B have plenty of options so as long as they have that they'll take advantage and ur existence is just a plus! Now same aspect goes for girls!!! Ugly guys = Nice  vs Hot guys = a$$ holes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I think it's more complicated than that. I do think that in general, women often choose the wrong guy, i. e. they choose the hot, exciting guy and wonder why they're constantly disappointed. However, I have this friend Windy and well... I feel she's always made the right decision. I mean, this is a wonderful woman. She's beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful... there's nothing wrong with her at all that I can see. She also has always made it a point to date guys that she felt were long-term prospects -- they were always educated, had stable careers, were umm... overweight ;-) Yet for some reason, these guys always cheat on her and leave her. I have no idea why.

She's a conservative girl living in Tennessee and unfortunately, she's the only one of her friends who's still not married -- which is sort of a big thing among her social group. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe she's the exception to the rule or maybe my (and your) entire assumption about ugly nice guys and hot assholes is not as valid as we think it is?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The ugliest men I know are literally the worst most dangerous men I have met, most of my emotional scars came from them because my country is full of ugly men. I am like beauty surrounded by beasts who are terrified of women like me but want to fuck up our lives.

People who tell you that just likes it when ugly men can land women they plan to tear down, it's always fun when a pretty girl's life is ruined.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are beautiful and I wish u the best life and safety hun! Keep ur eyes open. Um I think it's because of their bottled up feelings and how they're always rejected and hated by the "pretty girls" they just want revenge and the fact that they r out of their league ! Sheesh

• Thank you baby, but I genuinely liked them and thought nothing of how they looked. People even tried to shame me for liking them and I didn't care.

I've learned my lesson, after so many tries. I think we should all date people we share many similarities with. It's okay to step outside of the box sometimes, just don't overdo it.

• fucking hell do u live in auchwitz or something? men and women get along just fine over here 👌 stay safe

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think it depends on attention from girls growing up, I'm sure if an ugly guy got swarmed growing up, he'd end up cocky and not care about girls because he know there's plenty more chasing him. And I suppose if you get ignored long enough to know how horrible it feels, you learn the value of someone else's company and respect it.

2|2
    0|0
    • Then there's obviously how you're raised, your friends attitudes towards the opposite sex and stuff which can help break the mold since not every ugly guy is nice and not every hot guys an arse

• Very well said

• Thank you :)

• Ugly guys honestly have to be nicer/funnier because they don't have looks to back them up, they have to stand out in a different way. Not necessarily a bad thing though

0|1
    0|0
  • Not true at all. You just have had bad experiences that's all.

There are plenty of dudes that are ugly physically and ugly inside too.

And plenty of good looking guys that are nice people too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jezz I hope not everyone is like that. Hey, not everyone you meet should be like that you just gott keep looking haha find someone with a nice spread of looks and personality or something I dunno aha

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually the other way around. The assholes are the ones you consider hot likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno... I know a few ugly fellas that are extreme cunts.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general it's because if you have less of something you treat it better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wht u said is right there r limitations for ugly guys were as the hot ones have lot of options...

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to some change in you life

3|1
    0|0
  • I think you got it

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    I am nice!
    Oh crap I am too nice!

0|0
    0|0
  • No even an ugly girl can get a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just ur observation

0|0
    0|1
  • Find a guy in between

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly.. Depends on where you're from. Where I'm from great looking what-a-burger guys don't get much play. However you could be the "white skin" version of flavor flav with $5 million dollars and get all the pussy. But like I said depends on your geographical location.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ypu might have a point although it's not always like this. I know men that are ugly but but have such aura that make all girls go crazy and they are still assholes. Or vice-versa, I knew some not so pretty girls and the guys still were attracted to them but they behaved really bitchy. I think more depends on your charisma and if you have the "come here" aura. Also it depends on that persons education, how he was raised and tought by his parents I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my experience, most ugly guys have been assholes too. Maybe it is my bad luck. But I have come to the realisation that I'm better off not judging character by looks (I know my first sentence is judgy, but speaking from experience, those ugly guys were truly assholes too. @.@).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes