Ugly guys = Nice vs Hot guys = a$$ holes?

Ok, so the ugly men seem to be very nice considerate they listen to u they care and r faithful now the hot ones r the complete opposite why is that? Is it because A they know their chances r limited so they try their best and hold on to her? And B have plenty of options so as long as they have that they'll take advantage and ur existence is just a plus! Now same aspect goes for girls!!! Ugly guys = Nice  vs Hot guys = a$$ holes?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I think it's more complicated than that. I do think that in general, women often choose the wrong guy, i. e. they choose the hot, exciting guy and wonder why they're constantly disappointed. However, I have this friend Windy and well... I feel she's always made the right decision. I mean, this is a wonderful woman. She's beautiful, intelligent, thoughtful... there's nothing wrong with her at all that I can see. She also has always made it a point to date guys that she felt were long-term prospects -- they were always educated, had stable careers, were umm... overweight ;-) Yet for some reason, these guys always cheat on her and leave her. I have no idea why.

She's a conservative girl living in Tennessee and unfortunately, she's the only one of her friends who's still not married -- which is sort of a big thing among her social group. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe she's the exception to the rule or maybe my (and your) entire assumption about ugly nice guys and hot assholes is not as valid as we think it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• The ugliest men I know are literally the worst most dangerous men I have met, most of my emotional scars came from them because my country is full of ugly men. I am like beauty surrounded by beasts who are terrified of women like me but want to fuck up our lives.

People who tell you that just likes it when ugly men can land women they plan to tear down, it's always fun when a pretty girl's life is ruined.

• You are beautiful and I wish u the best life and safety hun! Keep ur eyes open. Um I think it's because of their bottled up feelings and how they're always rejected and hated by the "pretty girls" they just want revenge and the fact that they r out of their league ! Sheesh

• Thank you baby, but I genuinely liked them and thought nothing of how they looked. People even tried to shame me for liking them and I didn't care.

I've learned my lesson, after so many tries. I think we should all date people we share many similarities with. It's okay to step outside of the box sometimes, just don't overdo it.

• fucking hell do u live in auchwitz or something? men and women get along just fine over here 👌 stay safe