Does this mean I'm gay?

I don't know why but there's something about guys that just makes them SO attractive in my eyes. The way they have flat chests and nothing to feel or play with, the way they have no curves, the way they are heavy and hard to touch, the way they have body hair like a gorilla, the way they sweat and stink a lot, the way they have massive green veins popping out of their hands and arms, the way they have deep, unsettling croaky voices, the way they have a big fat Adam's apple bulging out of their necks, the way they have untamed facial hair making them look homeless, the way they have hairy, bulky legs, the way they always wear nothing but jeans and a t-ahirt and their fashion is a lot more limited, the way they have massive egos and are aggressive and domineering, the way they have a long thick penis protruding out and a long, wrinkly ballsack dangling between their legs.

Compare this to women who are the exact opposite. They have no bodily hair (yuck), are incredibly soft and smooth to touch (yuck), always smell amazing (yuck), have soft, soothing, comforting voices (yuck), have long, luscious hair (yuck), have much softer lips (yuck), have more curves than a winding road (yuck), have long, silky-smooth legs that shine (yuck), are well known universally to be the symbol and pinnacle of physical beauty (yuck), are more caring and nurturing (yuck), have no external genitalia hanging out (yuck), have an inexhaustible range of different outfits most of which consisting of many vibrant colours and beautiful patterns (yuck).

I can't help but feel this way so does this make me gay?
  • Yes, isn't it obvious?
  • No, you're just confused
  • I see what you did there
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say you're not gay and f'cking around.

• I would say you're spot on.

• Very funny and tricky.πŸ˜‚

• Glad I was able to amuse you :)