Dating and Loose Skin After Weight Loss (Pictures Included)?

So I've never really ventured into dating or being "intimate" with a girl mainly because of my insecurities pertaining to my body image -- my loose skin. I've been working out 3 - 4 per week and have been dieting in the hopes of obtaining a leaner physique. But Anyway...

My question is would you date a guy with loose skin? Would it be a drawback? And if so, by how much?

Again, I've always been afraid of reaching that point with someone only to leave the girl feeling creeped out, repulsed, or disappointed. Perhaps I'm over-thinking all of this, but hey! I'm only human.

That said, be as brutally honest as you wish!

And here's some pictures I've taken within the past 2 months:Dating and Loose Skin After Weight Loss (Pictures Included)?

• Yes, it's a drawback
    Vote A
  • No, it's not a drawback
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care at all, especially if you'd said something first! I do feel like it could cause a girl to be slightly taken aback if you didn't say anything, but that's human nature- we often need a second or two to process especially if it's not something that's expected! But honestly, the dedication it must have required to get you to this stage is so admirable, and the way I think a lot of girls may see it, would be that if you can put that much dedication into yourself, if you're into her you'd probably be sure as heck to dedicate yourself to a relationship too (!). It's not a turn off, it's a part of your story and I believe that if you've connected with someone, they won't even really see it! There are men with ridiculously hairy bodies, that's not a turn off in the slightest- and your insecurity is a whole lot better than that. A bit of loose skin should NOT stop you from getting yourself out there, good luck x

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not! If someone refuses you for this, they are a vain asshole. Someone who loves you for you won't mind at all. And hell, you're fit as a fiddle! So stop worrying. If it bothers you that much you can save up and have it surgically removed when you're ready. Good luck!

0|3
    0|0
  • I voted yes by accident! 😭 i feel terrible. Look honestly... if anything it shows you are TRYING to take good care of yourself and your appearance and thats more than some people care for. If it makes YOU feel insecure which I think it does, then do something about it according to your means. Dont feel down about yourself. You should be proud that you took the step to make positive changes to your body for the sake of your well-being. Chin up☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • Most women are ok with stuff like that if you explain. I have the same issues from multiple surgeries on my tummy and all the swelling up and down. Not to mention pregnancy. But I was always upfront with guys before we even met and not one seemed to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly if someone is just dating you for your looks, they don't actually love you for YOU..

Find someone who sees through what's on the outside.

1|2
    0|0
  • I’d honestly put myself in your situation and see how it’d make me feel if I was to get turned down for it. It’d be something to get used to but honestly once you fall in love with someone all their imperfections don’t matter. It’s no different than having a big nose or crooked teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are apparently a very dedicated man who is mentally and physically strong. Though I understand that your dating experience is limited at this point in life, ultimately, the type of woman that I hope you'll desire is one that respects the man you are, supports you in your goals, and finds your incredibly sexy skin or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i loved you the way i love my boyfriend. I wouldn't care and by the way as long as yr penis works right? xd

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah its not that bad i wouldn't care but if u do, id want that person to do something about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Congratulations on the weight loss! No, loose skin is not a deal breaker for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, you still look better than half of the men out there. Nothing to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not a girl, so can't say, but isn't this something they'll fix for you at a hospital, or something that'll fix itself ish over time?

0|0
    0|0
    • There's surgery, but it's very expensive -- I haven't ruled that out. And no, it does not correct itself over time. That's not how loose skin works unfortunately.

• If I was in that situation I would try regaining some weight, and loose it more progressively.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any girl who is truly worth your time will appriciate you for you

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you look great. I wouldn’t be repulsed, in fact, I’d be the one feeling kind of like how you say you do.

Keep it up! You look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ok. Congratulations to you for weight loss.

0|2
    0|0
  • you look great 👍🏻 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Not an issue at all! Good job!!! Keep it up

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks bad.

0|0
    0|1
  • It was a little shocking to see, but seeing how much work you put into better yourself is admirable. I see a very hot body, I would probably encourage skin reduction surgery, because you deserve to show off that hard work without feeling insecure. Definitely dateable ❤

4|1
    0|0
  • I used to weigh 180, lost weight fast got some loose skin. I have been with all body types and as i don't care about someone's bodytype I do care about their lifestyle and if they love themselves enough to do something. So no, loos3 skin just happens. Be proud not many people have the consistency to keep it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry I have to be honest. No. I won't date someone like that. Maybe other girls would..

0|0
    0|1
  • I call bs on all of the pink responses... what a load of PC nonsense.

3|1
    1|0
    • Maybe for a few, but certainly not for all. Of course there are people who'll be turned off, just like there are people who have issues with hairy men/ nasty nails/ too much ear wax/ someone who looks way too muscly. We all have our own preferences, but for a lot of girls loose skin shows real dedication and that's something we'd applaud, not recoil at!

• I wouldn't care. If any lady does, she doesn't deserve you. It's just a minor thing, and very petty to care about to the point you'd reject someone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes