Dating and Loose Skin After Weight Loss (Pictures Included)?

So I've never really ventured into dating or being "intimate" with a girl mainly because of my insecurities pertaining to my body image -- my loose skin. I've been working out 3 - 4 per week and have been dieting in the hopes of obtaining a leaner physique. But Anyway...

My question is would you date a guy with loose skin? Would it be a drawback? And if so, by how much?

Again, I've always been afraid of reaching that point with someone only to leave the girl feeling creeped out, repulsed, or disappointed. Perhaps I'm over-thinking all of this, but hey! I'm only human.

That said, be as brutally honest as you wish!

And here's some pictures I've taken within the past 2 months:Dating and Loose Skin After Weight Loss (Pictures Included)?

• Yes, it's a drawback
  • No, it's not a drawback

213

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care at all, especially if you'd said something first! I do feel like it could cause a girl to be slightly taken aback if you didn't say anything, but that's human nature- we often need a second or two to process especially if it's not something that's expected! But honestly, the dedication it must have required to get you to this stage is so admirable, and the way I think a lot of girls may see it, would be that if you can put that much dedication into yourself, if you're into her you'd probably be sure as heck to dedicate yourself to a relationship too (!). It's not a turn off, it's a part of your story and I believe that if you've connected with someone, they won't even really see it! There are men with ridiculously hairy bodies, that's not a turn off in the slightest- and your insecurity is a whole lot better than that. A bit of loose skin should NOT stop you from getting yourself out there, good luck x