I cheated on my boyfriend... should I let him know?

• Yes
  • No
  • Just break up with him
    Vote C

3360

Most Helpful Guy

• Let the one who never sinned cast the first stone...

Lets leave the judgements and blame aside for one second and look at this realistically. You fucked up, ok, that just happened. Here are your options:
    -Don't tell him. Try your best to be faithful and hide it from him. Your conscience will betray you, the secret you keep from him will drive you apart. He WILL know. I guarantee you that he will figure it out even if no one tell him. And you will not be able to fix it once he does figure it out by himself. It will be 150% over. He will probably hate your guts and cut you out completely and for good. Probably.
    -You tell him and break up. Its gonna hurt. Its gonna be hard. If there's any chance left for your relationship, maybe by doing this you can figure it out. There's no guarantee but this is your only shot at saving what you may have.
    -You don't tell him and break up. He will figure it out and the result and the result will be the same as the first option.

So that's what you can do about your situation.

Additionally there's a few things I would recommend you do. Figure out WHY you cheated. This is important. If you want a happy life, you will need to work on yourself to figure it out.
    Are you self destructive? Are you promiscuous and didn't want to admit it to yourself? Are you not actually in love with him? Why did you do it?
    Figure it out. If you don't there's a good chance you won't learn anything and it will happen again. It will hurt you as much as it hurts the people you are with, and you won't have a chance to be happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • the why is a biggie. no healthy emotionally stable person feels the need unless long neglected and mistreated which wasn't the case here

• This is a bull shit question. I sense this girl is a queen bee trying to stir up controversy for attention. The survey says: tell him. And she picks the two opinions that give her an out to not do the opposite.

@sarah009991 Don't ask for advice if you won't listen to it. I suspect there are a number of cheaters in here. This is why you are stuck as outcasts.

• And the result and the result will be the same as the first option.

So much truth he said it twice for you.

Most Helpful Girl