Have you ever dated someone who wasn't your physical type ?

I''m latina and I just started dating a white guy two months ago , the thing is he isn't my type , he has medium brown hair and hazel eyes. He does have a good heart and tries to do everything to make me happy. His love and emotional support is what means a lot to me in the relationship. I am disappointed he's not the guy who I imagined being with. This my first serious relationship at 21 . I really want a golden blonde hair - blue eyed boyfriend/ husband who is romantic and support me emotionally. Is this too much im asking for? I know i sound shallow , I feel i deserve my dream man. I don't want to end up marrying someone who I feel isn't my type or my ideal man. I dont want to settle for less either. Should I break up with my boyfriend? I know love isn't based on looks but the heart and how the person treats you should matter. Don't we all deserve our ideal partner?

1228

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be so picky, as long as you're happy together, that's all that should matter. You really shouldn't break up with him over his looks unless you're absolutely disgusted and can't stand the sight of him. This isn't settling for less, yes we'd all like to settle with our dream partners, but that's just what it is: a dream partner, someone that's not likely to exist. Instead we should really settle for someone who treats us right and makes us happy and we feel the same way about them in return.

Most Helpful Girl

• We all want a blond hair and blue eyes guy who supports us emotionally but some times you have to wake up and smell the reality coffee that the guy who treats you like a queen might not fit this description. I have the same problem but I am trying to be close with guys who are just nice but also not ugly. My current guy is not what I envisioned but he does support me emotionally. It is a good thing really because if he shows to be a cheater or a jerk later on I will be like "fine its over I wanted a blond hair blue eyed boyfriend anyways" inside instead of crying him a river.