What’s the difference between a fuckboy and a fwb?

I’m confused as to why FB is so derogatory and what the difference is with a fwb? I have two friends with benefits and I know them well enough to realize they’re actually really sweet guys. All of us have gotten out of some long term relationships and aren’t going for anything serious atm. Why is having fun bad?
I saw. Some girls question about fuckboys and then I realized I don’t know what one is. I only date guys or have friends with benefits but my friends with benefits are like guys I’ve gotten to know and are nice guys. So my question is what are fuckboys? What makes a guy a fuck boy? And if girls don’t like they why don’t they raise their standards I’m confused
Sorry for my typos

03