Be honest, what's a shallow reason you wouldn't date someone?

It's interesting seeing the different definitions of shallow being applied here. Some of the reasons listed aren't at all shallow in my opinion.

124155

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably doesn't take care of herself. Lazy on hygiene - never wears deodorant, never cleans her hair... NO makeup EVER... never dresses up... probably if she had really dark noticeable facial hair, and never took care of it. I don't expect constantly shaved legs, etc, but I'd want to go for someone at least a LITTLE feminine.

Probably being morbidly fat/obese. I know men and women who are older tend to grow into that... but if I didn't know her FIRST before she was heavier (so I'd be in love, which may mask a bit of that recognition)... it would probably not last. Dating a bit overweight, ok... "chubby" no issue. 200 over? BIG issue.

I think someone who was Bipolar or severely depressed (and not because of a recent death or some tragedy), but just constant depression and being down ALL the time. A "Debbie Downer."

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't date someone that has more gums than teeth show when they smile. I also like depth in eyes. Everyone goes crazy for blue eyes, but I only like them if they're a deep blue. The light icy looking blue that has no depth scares me for some reason. I believe that's why I'm not big on dating blondes either because they're more likely to have those light eyes. I can't date someone who can't hold a conversation, but I don't necessarily think that's shallow, and I would rather have teeth pulled than date someone boring. Also, people who are too "chill" and have no passion about anything drive me nuts.