He invited me to his place after dinner on our second date. Can he still be serious about us?

After having dinner after the second date, he asked me if I wanna go back to his place and Watch TV.
I did, and we made out, went pretty sexual, but didn’t actually have sex (I rejected).
He was pretty cool about it and asked me if I want to stay over, which I rejected too.

P. s. He didn’t insist me to going back with him or to have sex.

But was he taking me seriously when he ask me to go back with him?
Can he still take me seriously after we made out?
I am confused. Did I screw it up?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean 'seriously'? He wants to have sex with you. Period. It's not any more complicated than that - the complication is in YOUR feelings and reaction.
    If you're not ready, then date some more, get to know, perhaps you'll become 'ready'. If you simply are not interested in ever having sex with him then don't lead him on, don't date. His intentions are clear, and normal. Sex is a normal part of man-woman romantic relationships. If you don't see that then be clear up front or don't date.

And no, you didn't 'screw it up'. You'll have another chance - IF YOU WANT IT. It's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're Still in the Running Here, dear, He took you Back and Made you a Meal Deal, But Be careful on Sloppy Seconds. You almost lost your Dessert. Could have been a Sweet Tart.
    Don't be so quick to Give in all of the way. You nearly did. Be that Chase and Challenge so you can be Way at the Top of his Apple Of... His Eye Guy. xx