OK so I met a gorgeous girl who I hooked up with. Things were going fine but then she starts acting distant around me. I ask her what's up and she says she is not looking for a boyfriend at the moment. Weird thing was I overheard her telling a friend that she really likes me just days before.
I told her if she doesn't want a boyfriend then fine but we end up hooking up again. Then she goes distant again. I'm pretty annoyed with her actions and although don't shout at her I am offish with her. I can see she also feels bad as when are eyes meet she sheepishly smiles and looks upset the rest of the night.
A week later she calls me and says she likes me but wasn't sure how I felt but wants to date if I do. I say I like her and want to date. We go on a couple of dates text, speak etc and she seems happy but once again she goes distant eventually saying she doesn't have time for a boyfriend.
I get sick of it and tell her to forget it. She texts me and says she is seeing someone else but its not serious. I know this sounds like games and that I should forget her but when we were together she was really affectionate and caring and even introduced me to her mother. Should I just ditch this girl. I like her but she is really turning my emotions sideways!
Why can't she make up her mind about me when if she has feelings for me?
Most Helpful Girl
There are 3 obvious signs that she does not want you
1. She tells you she doesn't want a boyfriend
2. She tells you that she is seeing someone else
3. She is kind of "distant" as you say it
If she tells you she wants a boyfriend but does the other 2, or tells you she is only seeing you, or tell you she doesn't want a boyfriend but is more close to you... I mean just look at the problem! What can you tell that she likes you besides her
1. Telling you she likes you but yet does the 3 above
2. Sleeps with you but does the 3 above
3. Talks/text you but does the 3 above
One of the 3 above has to have a certain go around.
1. She actually really wants a boyfriend. Ask her why she can't make time for a boyfriend? Why isn't she looking for one.
2. Ask her why she is dating around, you and some other guy if she doesn't want a boyfriend?
3. Ask her why she is so distant? Doesn't she like you as a friend? Even friends are not so distant and hang out pretty much every week.
That's my advice for you. good luck0