Which is worse? Ex dating someone really hot or really ugly?

Does it feel worse when your ex dates someone way hotter than you or if they start dating someone that is way uglier than you?
  • Really hot
  • Really ugly

3655

Most Helpful Guys

• The absolute worst thing is when you worry about what your ex is doing instead of moving forward with your life.

• Completely agreed.

• From still following them on facebook to driving by their house is a bit of a leap don't you think? 😂

• @MTiago11 Yes, and I don't do any of that.

• This is one of the things that still slightly baffles me about women. I can honestly say that once any girl broke it off with me (or the other way around), my only desire was to never hear from or about her again.

I mean I somewhat understand that women are more relationship focused, in general, and men are more process or object focused, again in general. So from that standpoint I can kind of get why the ongoing relationships of someone you had a relationship with recently would matter on some level of trying to work out how to process aspects of the previous relationship... but it's hard for me to grasp why women are so apt to apply it so personally about judging what implications it has about their own looks. I mean, do women consider, for instance, that if a guy is bitter after a relationship, he might be purposely (or even subconsciously) be pursuing someone who's VERY different from the person he just dated?

I think I need to be asking this as my own question...

Most Helpful Girls

• Ugly. Because then it makes you feel like you weren’t that good, since his standards are low enough for the ugly girl. However if she was hot it would make me feel good because i was his type and she was his type too so it would make me feel like I was on the same level as her

• Neither one is a big deal but I guess maybe the ugly option. Because that probably means that the ex sees them for their personality and is able to find some kind of attraction to them. What that might mean for you is that when they were with you, you either had a trash personality or they were just being shallow when they met you.