27 and never had a girlfriend , help?

I've just hit 27 and I've never had a partner. I've been on pof ( all that ever comes up is read and deleted ) , been on bumble and tinder and use the photos below for 2 months and literally not one match. Growing up I always got teased and bullied for having red head and was told I was ugly asf. If I ever summon the courage to talk to a girl I'd get horribly shut down.. I even had one girl say go away you ugly ranga. So things like this ( and many more ) has completely screwed my mental health up when it comes to women. Like I see a girl I'm attracted to and the first thing that comes to mind is no women like red head guys she will like someone who's brunette and brown eyed. Can some give me tips or help? I'm a high income earner , keep myself fit and healthy , love history , international studies , marine biology , sports and going out with friends yet I seem to repulse most women. I also find when I'm in Europe I find women easier to speak to while I find Aussie women ( especially in Melbourne and Sydney ) extremely rude and don't give you one second ( it doesn't help when someone's on their phone 24/7 ) ( well that's my experience )

27 and never had a girlfriend , help?

27 and never had a girlfriend , help?

27 and never had a girlfriend , help?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• You look better than I ever did! See the dork in that picture on the left? That was me in high school. I was very sad, withdrawn, and didn't do ANYTHING. I didn't even TALK to girls, because I didn't know what to say to them, and I was afraid of them anyway. It was a depressing time, not so much over the girl thing, but the fact that my entire life was all jacked-up.

A couple of years after graduation, life started getting better. I got a new job, moved to another part of the state, and kind of left my shitty old world behind. I started doing things I wanted to do, like partying with co-worker friends, inner-tubing, and I took up ice skating lessons, among other things. All of these things gave me a feeling of accomplishment and self-confidence (and gave me things to talk about whenever I DID go on a date). I broke out of a lot of shells, and girls just kind of floated in and out of the picture along the way. By the way, I didn't have a girlfriend until I was about 25.

The point is, expanding my horizons, and learning and doing new things, made me more comfortable within myself. I wasn't really trying to 'get' a girl, but my growing self-confidence made it easier to be friends with them. If they wanted to become more than friends, great, if not, I'd just go back to doing things I wanted to do. The dork in the picture on the right is a more recent is a more recent one of me. I'm still not much to look at, but I have a much higher confidence level, and I'll say 'Hi!' to anyone.

I've been married for over 30 years.