Do guys care if a girl is anorexic?

And doesn't eat?

I've tried everything to stay skinny healthy but it never works so it's a year later and basically I never eat and if I do eat, it's once a week and a piece of toast or an apple.Do guys care?At least I'm skinny lol

I don't care for the lectures.I asked if guys care you all could have put yes or not and that was final.I don't care if you think its unhealthy or whatever.my body

4968

Most Helpful Guy

• your all a bunch of sick fks then should get smacked to the floor and id like to beat the hell out of all you lot that tell her to stay skinny don't be bloody stupid don't starve yourself to be skinny because you will be come ill and the more you do it the more ill you become and won't be able to pick up from it why don't you just eat and gain some weight and then excersise daily and properly to keep your weight and a good level that way you stay healthy and skinny not ill I think any guy who wants a girl to do such a thing obviously is wrong in the head and needs a kickin any girl who thinks starving themselves to death is attractive then your an idiot the only thing your going to attractive is the prat guys that will use you for sex and nothing more than treat you as a tool if you think your clever then your shallow and pathetic and a disgrace to girls out there who have respect for themselves my answer to your question is yes REAL MEN DO CARE WE TAKE PRIDE IN A GIRL WHO HAS RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES THE ONLY GUYS WHO DONT CARE THAT YOUR MAKING YOURSELF ILL ARE THE ONES WHO ARE FKING JERKS ANY GUY WANTS TO ARGUE WITH IT BRING IT ON IL SMASH YOU DOWN WITH WORDS ALONE FKING LOOSERS GET A LIFE AND ACTUELLY HELP THE POOR GIRL BECOME HEALTHY You SICK FKS!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • While you seem a bit over wrought, I sympathise with your intent.

• omg) let me just ask one little question:) ARE YOU EXTREMELY FAT PERSON WITH THE GIRLFRIEND WHO EATS 50000000 CALORIES PER DAY and happy with that?:)

• who are you asking that to and if its me then no I'm not fat nor skinny I'm perfect weight for my height and age and my last partner was the same because she kept to a good diet of food a good amount of fat and salt level in her food and kept healthy its not even hard to do any of it an still eat I think its pathetic that you lot coax her on to make herself ill this is a site for helping people not be complete twats