How difficult is tinder for guys?

I'm probably gonna get it in a bit over a week when I finally turn 18, but I spent some time on the tinder subreddit looking at the funny stuff that's on there and I found some really good looking dudes that said they only get like 1 match in two weeks.

So do you have to be like 10/10 to succeed on Tinder or could I actually have some luck there?

Thanks bois

How difficult is tinder for guys?

I wouldn't actually use this picture obviously, I'd have something more discrete

920

Most Helpful Girl

• You're good looking and I'm sure you'll get matches on Tinder. The kind of girls you will attract on there will depend on how you present your profile, i. e. do you want to attract intelligent, classically pretty girl to date, or a 'quick and easy' 'girl for hook ups. It really depends on what you're looking for. There will be plenty of the latter type of girl on Tinder!

• Alright, thank you :)

• No worries! :) You have a very good physique - clearly put the effort in at the gym! :)

• Thanks! Well I'm trying to excel in the sport of powerlifting so yeah lifting is one of my top priorities :p

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder would work for you, no worries.
    My tinder profile is a complete collection of douchebag shirtless pictures, and i still get matched with cute sweet girls who look for relationships.
    But you live in a depressing icecube country with a population of 5 million, so thats gonna play a big role with Tinder. I dont think Scandis are too fond of online dating.

Even though Germany has 80 million, i still saw a big difference with Tinder compared to when i was in Florida in the States. In Germany i never got messaged first, but in the states i got messaged all the time and i had girls inviting me over for One Night Stands.
    Or i could message a girl and meet her in the club or a bar or whatever the same day. Thats just not happening here in Germany, and i think its even "worse" in Sweden.

If you want Tinder to work for you (in whatever way that might be), you actually have to put effort into it. Message every girl you match with and actually have conversations. Make your Profile as handsome as possible.
    The first picture is perfect for your Tinder Profile (the first one people get to see).

• Dope, thanks a lot musclefriend. And yeah I can't really picture girls in Sweden asking for one night stands right away lol, so I think you're right about that

• I don't think so, but I can report it if you want? πŸ˜‚

• Nah fuk it

• Here's how Tinder works:

Step 1: You get a match!
    Step 2: You message her!
    Step 3: You wait
    Step 4: She unmatches with you for no reason or just doesn't reply.
    Step 5: Steps 1-4 again.

The End.