How difficult is tinder for guys?

I'm probably gonna get it in a bit over a week when I finally turn 18, but I spent some time on the tinder subreddit looking at the funny stuff that's on there and I found some really good looking dudes that said they only get like 1 match in two weeks.

So do you have to be like 10/10 to succeed on Tinder or could I actually have some luck there?

Thanks bois

How difficult is tinder for guys?

I wouldn't actually use this picture obviously, I'd have something more discrete
I wouldn't actually use this picture obviously, I'd have something more discrete

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You're good looking and I'm sure you'll get matches on Tinder. The kind of girls you will attract on there will depend on how you present your profile, i. e. do you want to attract intelligent, classically pretty girl to date, or a 'quick and easy' 'girl for hook ups. It really depends on what you're looking for. There will be plenty of the latter type of girl on Tinder!

0|1
    0|0
    • Alright, thank you :)

• No worries! :) You have a very good physique - clearly put the effort in at the gym! :)

• Thanks! Well I'm trying to excel in the sport of powerlifting so yeah lifting is one of my top priorities :p

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder would work for you, no worries.
    My tinder profile is a complete collection of douchebag shirtless pictures, and i still get matched with cute sweet girls who look for relationships.
    But you live in a depressing icecube country with a population of 5 million, so thats gonna play a big role with Tinder. I dont think Scandis are too fond of online dating.

Even though Germany has 80 million, i still saw a big difference with Tinder compared to when i was in Florida in the States. In Germany i never got messaged first, but in the states i got messaged all the time and i had girls inviting me over for One Night Stands.
    Or i could message a girl and meet her in the club or a bar or whatever the same day. Thats just not happening here in Germany, and i think its even "worse" in Sweden.

If you want Tinder to work for you (in whatever way that might be), you actually have to put effort into it. Message every girl you match with and actually have conversations. Make your Profile as handsome as possible.
    The first picture is perfect for your Tinder Profile (the first one people get to see).

0|1
    0|0
    • Dope, thanks a lot musclefriend. And yeah I can't really picture girls in Sweden asking for one night stands right away lol, so I think you're right about that

• Show All
    • I don't think so, but I can report it if you want? πŸ˜‚

• Nah fuk it

• Here's how Tinder works:

Step 1: You get a match!
    Step 2: You message her!
    Step 3: You wait
    Step 4: She unmatches with you for no reason or just doesn't reply.
    Step 5: Steps 1-4 again.

The End.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 18

• Talk to girls in person. Don't waste your time on Tinder.

1|2
    0|0
  • if you use that second picture in tinder, you'll get zero matches, i guarantee that xD don't brag with your body. women don't care for that.

but even if you do everything right and you're really god at it, i think that in an ideal case 1 in 100 girls you text will be worth a date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well yeah I did write under the picture that I wasn't planning on using it on tinder πŸ˜…
      1/100 sounds like a good enough chance lmao

• Show All
    • genetically you've maybe got the short end of the stick when it comes to power lifting but at least you are well off when it comes to attracting women xD so don't complain :P

• Lol yeah I'm not complaining :p

• It is not logical
    My friend joined and he had more matches than I did, and my bother so than and they don't look better then me... It is kinda of a luck thing man
    Don't try it, it is useless trust me.
    Unless all you want is hook ups

0|1
    1|0
  • bro dont worry, ull find girls without problem, just upload pic where ur looking aesthetic and pussy comes fast. But im personally against tinder and that shits. It makes me think im loser I don't know why. I bett you can find girl without tinder.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks mate, still mirin' you hard by the way

• Show All
    • good luck if your goal is power lifting but i hope you will come up to bodybuilding one day to see your body. You look really good and more definition could look perfect.

• Yeah sounds pretty fun being at a lighter weight, but I'm gonna have to resist and stay on my path. And thanks man, good luck in bodybuilding. See you at the top :p

• Dating sites are particularly difficult for men. The women on those site get swamped with messages/requests, so ofc they're going to only respond to the top 20% (meaning looks and income). I've been on those sites for over a year, and I get zero bites. Best to strike up a conversation with women in RL.

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I've heard it's pretty impossible unless you spend a ton of time on it. Girls get so many matches, probably dozens, and half are going to be better than you.

0|1
    0|0
  • your a white male... it should be a gold mine for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno, man. I never really felt the need to use tinder. But from what I have heard, it is pretty tough for guys out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never used it. Being someone who looks ethnic I don't think it would work out for me anyways. You should have a strong chance tho

0|1
    0|0
  • U also have swipe girls and those 10/10 guys might be really picky?

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude online dating sucks , approach girls outside and you have a much greater chance

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean yourself up and you should do OK.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm, if you are talking about my hair in the second picture, it's messy because I was pretty fresh out of the shower

• I’d fuck you no homo

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the expert level.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not difficult if you're attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Are there second generation immigrant girls on tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • It can work for you if you are tall enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go ahead and use the muscle pic. It will get you some quick pussy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes