If a girl ask you "what are we" does that mean she wants a relationship?

Been dating this girl for like 7 weeks and got the what are we question yesterday. Does that mean she wants me to be her boyfriend? I'm new to this dating thing If a girl ask you
  • She wants to be your girlfriend
  • Other
Apparently girls seem to think 7 weeks is a long time to date with out a label. I don't feel like it is and I don't think it's smart to rush things. What do you guys think what would be a long time for you?

4434

Most Helpful Girls

• She probably wants to call you her boyfriend after 7 weeks of dating.

• 😂lmao

• I saw the comments before reading your description. 😂I thought she was being dramatic at first but sshe was serious.

I do find it funny I’m sorry.

• Thanks for MHO.

• She probably does. 7 weeks is a long time to decide if you should be official or not.

• Really? So what's a normal amount of time? I don't see the point of rushing into anything. I told her I like her but I feel like it's too soon to put a label on it.

• @anberlincanucks i was talking to my girl about it yesterday, she told me the exact same thing you did and it was the whole reason she wanted to take things slowly, i'm fine with it since i want to keep her for as long as possible but i just found that kinda funny you mentioning it here.

• No one said anything about a timeline, but usually if you're dating around 2 months and no one has decided to make anything official, that's when a lot of people just start losing interest and look elsewhere. Why invest time into something that's not progressing? She clearly asked because she wants to know if she should continue investing her time into this.

Most Helpful Guys

• If she just wants sex, she never asks that question.

• Response to update: if she is looking for a partner for a long term relationship, how much time should she invest in you before learning if you are interested in the same goal?

PS REALLY don't understand the down votes!

• I told her I'm not apposed to a relationship. I just need to time to really get to know each other first. If I'm going to get into a relationship I need to know it's going to last. We don't get to see each other often so it's taking time.

• She's testing you where you two are relationship wise.
    If you say "I see us as boyfriend and girlfriend" or "a couple" "partners in crime" you most likely gonna be a couple.
    You can ask her the same back if you don't want to answer first.
    Or tease her with a joke answer something like "fuckbodies" "enemies" "fools" and give her a wink 😉 and a smile😊

The question is are you in the same place as her with your emotions or haven't it developed as fast as for her (if it needs more time to develop, say it and that you are on the right track, otherwise she might think you are using her. a lot of girls get those ideas with interpretations).