How to win against Hypergamy?

How to win against Hypergamy?

There will always be men, who are richer than I am and men, who are poorer than I am.
Practically nothing stops women from just getting a new and richer boyfriend or an upgraded man rather than help her boyfriend upgrading him and then upgrade each other.

How do we men win against the female hypergamy?
  • You don't
  • There is a way to deal with the female hypergamy
  • Other
    Vote C
Women, don't get all triggery. I have not claimed women to be hypergamous. I have merely asked how to win against hypergamy and nothing more.

828

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really think you do. You can opt out and focus on yourself and if most guys facing the same problem do a similar thing then in a few years maybe attitudes can change. Just generally having high expectations i. e seeking women that aren't hypergamous -- will keep you on that path and if one out there does happen to come along then maybe you can give her a chance.

I'm in a weird spot where I still of course want a relationship as I always have, however my experiences make me feel as though it's not a realistic thing to want, like it's not something I could ever trust to be sincere from someone at this point. I'm not interested in going to brothel nor hookups with strangers -- maybe friends if the chance presents. But really I think I can only focus on what I've got going on and on the things I can actually trust to make me happy e. g friends, hobbies.

• There's a way to beat this so called "hypergamy". It's called finding a real woman. Not a little girl whos in it for the money, not a hoe whos in it for the body.

A real woman who is in it for you.

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s called being attractive? Instead of just being so ugly that you need money to get a woman.

• I'm ugly so, I'm doomed

• Imagine if your son is one of the ugly ones, lol.

"Just kill yourself, Sweetie!"

• Don’t go for hypergamous women

• It sounds like it makes sense at first, but it's not like the carry membership cards or badges to identify them.

• Not necessarily

• Well those are generally the traits hypergamous women will look for and that sounds like it describes a lot of women.