Do you think the show "Room Raiders" was an interesting idea as a way to get to know a potential date?

The premise of the show "Room Raiders" is that a person goes through the rooms/belongings of three potential dates and chooses one based on the information learned. Do you think the show

918

Most Helpful Girls

• That shit was hilarious xD. Checking stains n what not. But in real life. It can somewhat. But depending the situation. Maybe it’s not extravagant doesn’t mean bad. Maybe they are still working and going to school. Maybe they just feel comfortable with it. If it’s trash then that’s a whole nother story. Garbage, rancid as fuck, not clean at all. Dishes and old food... that would say something negative xD

• Not at all, lol. Its all staged anyway so I could put more items to make it more interesting. And people who dont spend a lot of time in their rooms will always have emptier ones. Does not mean they are not interesting, quite the opposite, they would have more activities outside. All you can tell from their rooms is their hobbies and cleanliness level. Not the most important qualities in a person.

Most Helpful Guys

• Room Raiders was always funny when they brought out the blacklight and dudes’ bedspreads would light up like Chinese New Year haha.

This reminded me of one of my favorite TV moments of all time, this weird ass chick on Next lmfao

https://youtu.be/D_74N-9PYfg

• I dunno. Someone's room is their personal space, and, furthermore, it doesn't tell you anything about that person's heart and character.