What’s the main reason you haven’t been dating lately?

54114

Most Helpful Guys

• Split with wife. Have been working on my life.

Have been working hard on overcoming my horrible childhood.
    Making breakthroughs in my mind and spirit constantly.

Becoming more and more in tune with other people and learning how to socialize and flirt and love others.

I don’t feel ready to date anyone. I know towards the end of my self discovery journey I am going to be a seriously good catch. I want to date around and fuck around and find someone to love eventually.

For now, I flirt, I talk, I engage with girls. I’m not in a spot right now to really date. I’m working full time and going to school more than full time starting May. I won’t have time for anything! But my career will start and I will be back on my feet again after divorce. I can’t wait to start my new life and have a life that’s fun instead of full of pain and anguish.

• I wish you nothing but love, light and happiness! Life is definitely all about the journey, not the destination and you seem to finally found the ground and are running with it. Great to hear!

• I live in area where no decently educated woman lives, usually school dropout mummies.

In uni now so time is not at greatest availability. I study degree where is only one girl in class and she is not looking after her self and probably lesbian.

Hate going to noisy pubs/bars, as usually there drunk people who do not remember much in morning and sticky carpet not really my think.

When I see someone worthy to talk to she is already married or have boyfriend...

Everybody is on apps, but rarely anybody said any good about it.

Could be that I'm to good at finding excuses too.

Most Helpful Girls

• Bc I split up from a guy that was really bad and it was so confusing and emotionally distressing that I needed time. And then realised that I went into the relationship for the wrong reasons. Even though I would like a relationship now it wouldn’t be for the right reasons

• Me too. I met this guy at work that had a girlfriend. He was attracted to me. They broke up. I saw him on a dating app recently but he’s never on. Figured he’s not looking and I’m not too so I guess timing has to be right. But i understand completely

• I find it really difficult to be faithful to one person. So I just don't get into serious relationships because I don't want to hurt anyone.

• Does it make sense for someone who was just in a relationship to be in a dating app, update it, and not be in. Do you think there not looking if they were just in a relationship?

• I think it’s best to wait it out