Do you feel sorry for someone you rejected?

• Yes
  • No

4444

Most Helpful Girls

• Usually at first. If they react badly I stop feeling bad though. The reason that I said usually is that normally while creepy dangerous types show who they are after being rejected, there have been a few cases where I have known definitively before rejecting someone. Those are the cases where I don’t feel any guilt over it.

• Yes, because feeling rejected sucks, but it's not enough to make me change my mind or regret my decision.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, who likes hurting people's feelings especially if they do something as flattering as showing interest in you?

This is all assuming the other person is behaving like an adult and not some kind of creep.

• Kind of a middle ground. It never feels good to know that you disappointed someone or hurt their feelings, and yet at the same time you don't want to lie to them because that makes it worse.