8 d

How do you feel about the person you're seeing dating other people?

Personally, I hate this concept. When I'm dating someone, I want to date only them. This is because I want to see them as people first before deciding if I want to pursue this further or drop them and find someone better. In other words, I prefer looking for quality over quantity.

I really don't understand this "don't miss out" culture that's been formed in society. The last guy I was seeing didn't bat an eye at the fact that he was alone with another woman but thought it was strange that I wasn't doing the same thing.

I just feel like I can't trust people while dating anymore because if I didn't have trust issues enough, I now have to constantly worry if he's going to end up picking me or ghosting me down the line. Also, the whole "competing for someone's attention" really turns me off. I don't want to compete for a guy. I want the guy to take his time to know me. I want a guy to date me because he did so, not because I'm better than Susan or Betty.
0
1