So what happen , what makes u get out of mgtow?
It depends on why you are mgtow. You can be mgtow for many reasons. One can be to focus on education and career first. So you swear off distractions like women till you're good and ready. For me it was not committing till I found someone worth the time of day. I wouldn't engage in flings with low grade chicks
Well for me was the fail of my last deep relationship and the very very horribles marriage and divorce laws
Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
What dose that mean , I don't get it
Most of us falls in love. There is hardly anything in our control. It's ok if you have fallen in love. Others will still respect you as former mgtow.
Ahh i see , i always wished to have total control of my mind and body
Actually i don't know that , i think positive about it , but you know most of disasters start with thinking positives at first , i use to see how strong loves ends up divorce The second problem is i can't just think about her anything short term like i use to do with several girls during these years , anything short term definitely hurt both of us
Well u got the last part right
A very tough break up , and bad laws from marriage and divorce , see in america men losses the half of his stuff , in iran men will lose everything
I am sorry for the bad breakup. As far as divorce goes a few things. As long as your wife works just like you she will not be able in the divorce to take half of what's yours. Second, half of marriages work. And of that half that doesn't, 70% is initiated by women. So the odds that she will divorce you are around 30%. Not a lot on average.
Maybe , i feel so , not sure by the way
Is she worth it? What makes you suddenly feel like this?
She was a very old friend from childhood we use to had great memories together , i saw her again after 16 years i think
You know that it doesn't make her perfect, right?
Well its battle between mind and heart
If you really want to give your heart a chance, maybe try study her, her previous relationship choices etc
Good idea 👏👏👏👏
All the best
I know , no need to remind me that
I hope this whole thing helps you to grow thw fuck up.
U know what is more hilarious , a former mgtow in the court room
Why cool 😅
Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 more Xper point!